See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I found it to be efficient. TV outdated. The temperature inside was cool. Employees very professional. I personally would return in the summer. It is far from Naples therefore a car is a must. The positive note is for a Naples soccer fan it's the ideal place to be home to the soccer teams warm-ups.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Terrible breakfast and service, people are rude and don’t speak English. No fruit in the breakfast and fresh coffee. It took me 30 min to get one capuccino.
The driver that the hotel recommends from the Napoli airport charge a different fee that the hotel told me in the beginning and he didn’t want to give me the change for the ride. I would not recommend this place to anyone, it’s in the middle of nowhere with very bad service. The only thing that was nice was the view from the room.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2017

This hotel is beautiful. The pools are lovely, clean, and plenty of places to sunbathe. The room was also ideal and kept clean by the cleaners everyday. However, that is about it. It cost us 120euros to get from Naples to the hotel, and because it was so expensive, we didn't want to go again. The area outside (and Naples too to be honest) was a serious eyesore and there was absolutely nothing to do. So, between this and the expensive taxis we were stuck in the hotel. While it was hot, this was fine as we were able to sunbathe and swim...but on the 3rd day it was too windy. We enquired about using the indoor pool, but they said that we must pay 15 euros an hour for it (despite the website saying that it was for free!) so we skipped on that. The balls had been taken out of the pool tables so that we couldn't use it, and there was nothing else to do, meaning that we had to just stay in the room all day (good job that I have netflix!!). Menu is limited, but the food was nice. So...if you're happy to sunbathe or stay in your room for a whole holiday, this hotel is ideal, but otherwise - look for somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

First of all this hotel is very difficult to get to unless you have a car or are willing to pay €80 to get from Napoli. There is public transport but good luck getting a bus to stop! The nearest train station (Villa Literno) is only 10km away yet it cost us €30 to get from there to the hotel.
I think the hotel should provide a shuttle service to the station as it is so out of the way.
The area feels dangerous and there are lots of prostitutes at all times of the day just outside the hotel on the main road although once inside the hotel grounds it does feel fairly safe.
The hotel itself is adequately clean but in need of redecoration, there is a pool which is very deep everywhere so not suitable for non swimmers, there is also a small paddling pool for babies, but nothing in between.
There is nothing to do unless you play golf, no activities or entertainment, the restaurant is mediocre and overpriced, if you want to eat there are good places to eat in the village (Pinetamare/ Villaggio Coppola) is a 20 minute walk away(I Delfini is the best in my opinion).
The village is friendly but very run down and in need of massive investment.
The breakfast was just ok and if anything runs out it doesn't get replaced, some of the waiting staff were good, some not so good, most times there were more dirty tables than clean.
The staff on reception I found a bit snobby and not very friendly or helpful, when I asked questions about transport they answered but not like they cared.
This hotel could be so much better with small changes, overall our holiday was a lot more stressful than it needed to be.
This is not a family hotel and definitely not a good area for families.
The Napoli football team training ground is next door and the footballers use the the hotel so I assume the hotel makes enough money from this and they don't seem to care about regular tourists.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Standard of the hotel is very good, rooms are clean and big enough, The service is nice and helpful, breakfast tasty, pools clean and adequate number of sun loungers. But THERE IS NO ENTRENCE TO THE SEA!!!!!! You can see it from your balcony but have to walk more than half an houre to take a bath! And You can only get to resort by taxi, there is no public transport to get there. If You are without own car you probably stay only in hotel. The hotel's restaurant is ok, but you can eat better and at similar price in town (witch is not so big, and quite far from the hotel). The neighborhood is a bit run down and does not look safe, though I did not happen.

Date of stay: July 2017