New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“nice course but is it worth 120 Euros for round + 30 Euro for club hire?” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of San Domenico Golf

San Domenico Golf
Brighton, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“nice course but is it worth 120 Euros for round + 30 Euro for club hire?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2009

We enjoyed the course but it was expensive - the hired clubs were ok but not that great i.e. poor grips, old putters etc.

Fairways and geens are in good condition and the rough surrounding the fiarway is not a place to be as the ball generally just sits down. We were bit worried about losing golf balls but I only lost 1 and found 1 (18 handicapper!) - since I bought 6 for 10 Euros it would have been noce to get a refund on the ones I didnt use!. So not difficut if drive off the teas straight. The ind made the course more challenging and lovely to be on the seaside. I was happy to walk the round as it was fairly flat....

If you have the money I would recommend it - 9 small beers and 3 sandwiches = 57 Euros.