“One of our best holiday in a fabulous...”

Review of RESIDENCE MENOTRE

apt. MICOL - Breakfast on the terrace
apt.  MICOL
apt. MICOL
studio  CORINNA
studio CORINNA private al fresco dining area
Communal barbecue and wood-burning oven
General View of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pécs
Reviewed April 23, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Date of stay: June 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
szemi3
Budapest, Hungary
“Place for a perfect holiday”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed the holiday in this fabulous place. Everything was perfect. The house kept cool while out was more than 30 degrees. The bathroom was pretty with flowers in the window. We really enjoyed the barbecue place, where we made many pizza:) There was a big view from the terrace and it was peaceful. The family was so helpful and kind, we could learn so much about the olive trees. Thank You so much for this unforgettable week!
I would recommend to everyone!

Date of stay: June 2012
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Montesant...
Brooklyn, New York
“The best place I've ever stayed in my life.”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough great things about our holiday in Umbria, hosted by the Tontis. My children and I stayed at Residence Vallemela and it was like a dream. The food, the scenery, all the amenities. We couldn't have asked for better. We were treated like family. I felt like I had come home. If we never go on another vacation, having been here will suffice for the rest of my life. La vita bella!

PedroPetr...
Paris
“Perfect hideout in the green heart of Italy”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Couldn't be more perfect my stay at the residence Menotre. The whole Tonti family was extremely welcoming and nice, and I had a great time with them. The little village of Rasiglia is very charming, specially good if you can have a car to go around, but also possible to go around by bus to Foligno + train. You have all the best around: beautiful towns, DELICIOUS wine and food (including the meals prepared Tontis), and spectacular nature. And the rooms are reeeeeally quiet, comfortable and well equipped; it's no sin if you come and just give yourself the pleasure of stay there all the time.

This is one of my favorite regions of Italy, and I definitively won't stay in other place than there in my next visit!

Visit was for: Leisure

St Amand jartoudeix France
Reviewed April 9, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Date of stay: April 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.