See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2017

I was there from 17th - 19th May 2017 for 2 nights. My company office is just behind the hotel. Didn't notice any restaurant outside the hotel. I had my dinner in the hotel on the first night and it was ok, but communication with English took a while as usual.

The front reception is friendly. I requested for an iron board and she took it out from behind reception. The following night, I inquired about taxi/transportation to Milano city the next day and she quickly helped me to check with the transport company (it was 10 plus at night).

The room was ok and no mineral bottles provided. The wall power socket felt loose when I tried to use with my 2-pin type. The desk was also smaller in size as compared to other hotels but manageable. The hotel lift is a bit slower so I took the stairs.

The only strange thing I had was the room door opening. If I open from room inside, it opens outward instead of inward.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MANAGER_TULIPINN, Direttore at Tulip Inn Turin South, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Mr Murphy thank your very much endeed for your comments. We will immediatelly start an extra check on electrical equipments, sorry for the inconvenient.
Hope to see you soon again. Very best regards.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Room was very warm with no A/C working as it was too early in the season.
Breakfast was basic, no hot food option.
Location is good if your not intending to move far from the hotel, local area is full of night workers standing on street corners.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MANAGER_TULIPINN, Direttore at Tulip Inn Turin South, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your comment. The Hotel is only 15km for Torino City Center. We are in a shopping area, where the 45° parallel ( a shopping center) offers cinema, bowling, restaurants and shops.
Yes we do not have hot cooked b/fast but we are very focused on Value for Money ratio.
Our b/fast offer : ham, different type of cheese, boiled eggs, fruits, Nuttella chocolate, different types of marmalades, home made cakes, different types of fresh croissants, fresh oranges, different types of yogurt, milk (full fat and skimmed), butter and margarine, café, fresh bread, biscuits, rusks, fruit juice and water.
We hope to see you again as our precious guest.
Very best regards

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights for business. Very clean and friendly staff. Would recommend if in need of accommodation in south Turin. 70 or 80 euro taxi ride from the airport was an unexpected downside. Would use again, but nothing to do in the near proximity.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
MANAGER_TULIPINN, Direttore at Tulip Inn Turin South, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Dear Adrian thank yo very very much for your comment.
Please be aware that 2 minutes driving from hotel there is a huge shopping centre with a big movie theater, bowling, and many restauramts. Moncalieri is a small village but very nice too.
Happy to welcome you again nex stay and very best regards.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

We only stayed for one night, and the hotel suited our purpose - a cheap and easy hotel close to the autostrada. It's in an industrial area, but that doesen't generate any noise in the nighttime anyway. Didn't try the restaurant, but I think there was some kind of seafood buffet going on.
The room itself was good, the beds a bit hard. The staff were also helpful.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MANAGER_TULIPINN, Direttore at Tulip Inn Turin South, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your comment. Sorry to hear our mattress di not meet your standard. We have Simmos mattress. Hope to see you again, very best regards.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

I visited this hotel in June. It is very nice and clean hotel, but the personal wasn't that good. Pretty bad agreement and almost zero willingness. On the other hand the restaurant was pleasant and the food was tasty. Breakfasts and dinners were very delicious.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
MANAGER_TULIPINN, Direttore at Tulip Inn Turin South, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Dear Guest many many thanks for your comment, very appreciated.
I am really surprised about these notes as is the firs time I received a complaint regard our staff. I will investigate about, but I would really appreciate to receive more infos about who and why, what exactelly happened.
I apologize for any inconvenience and hope we will have a second chance.
Very best regards