See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night in this hotel. It is simple but brand new, rooms have comfortable beds and air conditioning. It's less than 10 minutes walking to the historic district of Cáceres. The owners are a young couple and make you feel at home. They're very knowledgeable about the city and will give you tips about what to visit, where to eat, etc. Great value for the price

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel is located on a quiet street, a short five to ten minute downhill walk to the Plaza Mayor. It is run by a very nice young couple who live on the premises. The room was very clean with a comfortable double bed and I slept very well. There was also a TV, closet, and an upholstered type chair. The bathroom was fine and the shower excellent. The street on which the hotel is located is dead end, downhill, and quite steep. I had no problem parking right across the street, but I was a nervous wreck wondering how I was ever going to be able to turn around and get back up the hill. I am inexperienced with standard shift and hills make me nauseous. The señora assured me that her husband would get me out. And get me out he did. He backed the car up the hill to the first cross street, faced me in the right direction and waved me off. What a relief! That alone was worth the cost of the room, which was 30€.
Wifi was so so. The signal was strong in the hall, but inconsistent in the room itself.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Caceres is a great little city with a beautiful and intact historic centre. This hotel is about 5 mins walk through the back streets from the busy main plaza and provides clean, basic rooms at a bargain price. The manager was friendly and helpful, if a little gloomy about Spain's current situation. We caught a taxi to the door from the main bus station.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Not the easiest place to find by car - down a steep, one-way, dead-end back street in a fairly unprepossessing area. The staff at reception didn't strike me as particularly welcoming, and the advertised wi-fi connection was unreliable and intermittent at best. However, my room was clean and air conditioned; the bathroom was adequate (though the shower cubicle leaked over the rest of the bathroom floor); and the walk down into the centre of town takes less than 10 minutes (unfortunately, of course, it's all UP-hill on the way back!) I don't think I would choose to stay there again, but if all you want is cheap overnight accommodation with no frills, then this would do.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed here in April for 2 nights. The hostel has a strange entrance - it is just a garage entrance with a door to one side. You have to speak into the intercom and someone comes to open the door. There is no food available here at all, but there are a couple of places to eat nearby. There is unrestricted parking near the hotel, but you need to be lucky as all the locals who work in town centre park there, so it can be a struggle to get a space. It is quite close to town centre.The room we had was very clean and properly serviced. It is also very good value so you cannot expect anything but the room - which is all it claims to offer. If you want something more of a hotel, you will need to pay more elsewhere. It is good budget accommodation. This is a quiet residential area, so no problems with noise.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family