All reviews large supermarket carrefour market free parking decent breakfast overnight stop cost euros rooms are basic short stay short drive stayed here for nights walk into town front desk staff nice hotel tio pepe would stay again motorway salamanca
Reviewed July 1, 2018

My wife and I recently traveled from Lisbon, Portugal down to Algeciras, Spain. On the way we made an overnight stop in Olhao, Portugal and then decided to spend a night in Jerez after a long day on the road visiting Sanlucar de Guadiana to do the Limitezero Zipline into Alcoutim, Portugal.

The Ibis Hotel in Jerez was a welcome sight and we decided to spend the night. Even though it was not easy to find after we turned off Highway AP4 we followed the small signs and wound up at the front door....

The lobby and the dining/bar area were very inviting, clean, and quite attractive filled with artifacts on the locally produced wines. We checked into a nice room on the first floor. It was just what we needed...clean and comfortable.

It was across the street from a Carrefour Market and other shops so we headed off to get a quick bite to eat.We had a drink at the bar after dinner and even had their breakfast in the morning before we departed for Algeciras and the Gibraltar area. A nice breakfast to get our day started.

All in all we both enjoyed our stay at the Ibis Jerez and would recommend it to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable, and nice hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pparrothead
IBISJEREZ, Director General at Hotel Ibis, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your estay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards,

Rafael Nieto

Reviewed June 10, 2018

The accommodation was fine but I was very dissappointed with the evening menu which was very uninspiring which is why I (and I think several others) chose to eat elsewhere. I stayed at your Ibis in Seville from 21-26 May where the menu was far superior

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank robertcobbin
IBISJEREZ, Director General at Hotel Ibis, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to Hotel ibis Jerez (Cádiz). I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we have noted your comments about the menu. We are going to change next week for summer.
Best regards,
Hotel ibis Jerez

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Given our experience with IBIS Salamanca we thought we would stay here en route south. The staff were all lovely. The hotel itself was fine, clean room and nice continental breakfast. In honesty it is not as nice as the Salamanca IBIS but that is mainly due to the decors being better as they had recently had a refit. That said we would definitely book again as the price was good and we were well looked after, the area and parking was safe and secure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
IBISJEREZ, Director General at Hotel Ibis, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards,
Rafael Nieto.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Very warm welcome by a member of staff with a glass of sherry. Good location close to centre, free parking and WiFi, comfortable room and bed. Can’t comment on the food as we ate outside the hotel. Enjoyable stay. Would recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
IBISJEREZ, Director General at Hotel Ibis, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind regards,

Rafael Nieto

Reviewed February 5, 2018

A very efficiently run hotel. Service was excellent. Evening meals were very good and reasonably priced. Breakfast buffet was well stocked. There is a very useful Carrefour supermarket next door to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISJEREZ, Director General at Hotel Ibis, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

We are glad to read such an enthusiastic review of your stay at ibis Jerez and specially to know that you keep such a great perception of our hotel. Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvaisor and particularly your appreciation for the quality of our restauraurant.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Jerez !

On behalf of myself and all the staff at the hotel ibis Jerez, we would like to thank you for having chosen us for your stay in our city.

Rafael Nieto Menacho