All reviews excellent location nespresso machine the main square emergency lighting rooms are extremely comfortable public underground parking reception staff centrally located hotel excellent amenities hotel reception third floor superior room bathroom shower restaurants and bars fresh orange juice definitely stay here again nice hotel
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

The first room I was given had zero view- it looked onto a grotty wall/roof but I went straight back to reception with a smile and a grovel and asked if it was possible to have a better view. The same thing happened at my hotel in Seville - do I look like I don’t want a decent view??? Why give these rooms to guests staying 4 or 5 nights ? For 1 night you might not care but surely all guests staying for several nights want a decent view? Anyway the lovely receptionist (albeit the same person that gave me the bad room at first) sorted it - I was moved straight to a lovely room at the front of the hotel - huge room great bathroom and even though it was at the front it was totally quiet. Result!!! The pool is small but wasn’t ever busy so it was big enough to cool down in. Pool towels are rented at reception - ask when you check in. Breakfast was excellent - so much choice and it was included as we booked direct. Lovely staff and well appointed hotel. I have knocked one star off my review score as the mattress was jolly hard. I asked for an extra duvet and folded it in half to make a mattress topper. Apart from that this place is pretty perfect for sightseeing in Jerez! I would definitely come back and stay here again .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for two nights and it was immaculately clean and well run, we took the decision to prepay for breakfast which is usually €10 each and it's well worth it.
There's a lovely pool and terrace on the roof with some rather grand views over the city's skyline.
All in all a very nice gaff with the added bonus of walking straight out of the door into the middle of the city.
Only gripe is having to leave a deposit for a couple of towels for the pool and the fact that if you want a coffee in the lobby you've got to get a coffee capsule from behind reception (they keep them in a big wooden box).
I dunno, maybe they had a petty thieves convention there once and now trust no one!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I was in Jerez to get to know the surrounding cities and the hotel was very convenient to do so! There is a public underground parking next door and you can walk around central Jerez from the hotel. Breakfast buffet is tasty and varied, the room is confy, the air conditioning works well. The only remark is the shower that spills over some water in the bathroom.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

We stayed here again on our visit to Jerez, the reception staff are very friendly and helpful, showing us maps of where to viist in Jerez. The bedrooms are lovely with very modern bathrooms. Safe and wifi and mini bars in rooms.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jude187053
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Well placed in central Jerez, easy to get to, right beside large car park. Ideal for restaurants, bars, bodegas. Room was clean and bright, very modern, excellent facilities. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. House keeping staff equally so.

Room tip: Our room was at the front, very quiet.
Date of stay: June 2018