Soho Boutique Jerez & Spa
Hotel YIT Casa Grande(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$128
  • Bar/Lounge
Barcelo Montecastillo Golf(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$111
Ibis Jerez de la Frontera(Jerez De La Frontera)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
Hotel Exe Guadalete(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$81
Tryp Jerez Hotel(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$117
US$111
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
US$82
US$70
Hotels.com
Hipotels Sherry Park(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$120
La Cueva Park(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$54
US$52
Hotel Villa Jerez(Jerez De La Frontera)
TripAdvisor
Palacio Garvey Hotel(Jerez De La Frontera)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslos jandalosirish bar across the roadlocation wise it issuperior roommini suitesecure parkingsitting roomtown centrevery nice hotelper nightnon smoking rooman overnight staywi fione night staybeautiful buildinggood sizemain road
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Traveling as two adults and a pre-teen we need space. We booked this hotel for two nights and we got what we needed. The room which was actually a suite was very very spacious and it also came with a large patio. The room was very clean and provided a nice sanctuary after our day trips. It's only a short 3 to 4 blocks from the main tourist area. We used the spa services located next door to the property, stay away. The staff is very nice at the spa but the services are not worth the money. Also, if you have a car the hotel charges to park your vehicle in their secured parking lot.

Room Tip: Get a suite well worth the money
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2011

We got a last minute deal of 40 Euro for a double room plus 8 Euro for parking. Breakfast would have been an extra 10 Euro (I think), we did not make use of it but had a quick look at the breakfast room and the buffet looked quite nice. The room was fairly small, the amenities are typical 4* and we did not have Wifi even though we were told on booking that there is (this was quite important to us as we needed to do some work). After a few trips down to reception we were given a cable to connect but had to move the cupboard to plug it in. At least we had internet at the end. In terms of staff there was one male receptionist (I think he might have been a trainee) who was very friendly and helpful and spoke very good English, the other ladies where rather unfriendly and not too attentive. One evening when we came back after dinner the bathroom smelled badly of sewerage (we were later on told that this is quite normal in older Spanish buildings due to bad plumbing and that the easiest way to avoid it is to simply close the plug when not using the shower/bathtub). We did not have any noise from the street, our room was to the back overlooking the car park, the bed was comfy, the aircon worked well and the room was clean. All in all the stay was just fine for the one night but I would have been disappointed if we had paid more than the 40 Euro. Having said that we had a drink in the bar after dinner and ended up paying 36 Euro for a local brandy due to communication errors with the bar lady and there was no price list, so the bar bill ended up being more then our room! We had a good laugh about that one in the end. I think there are better places to stay in Jerez and I would most probably opt for another hotel next time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Garfield715
Reviewed 14 June 2011

My boyfriend and I were traveling throughout Andalucia July 2010. We decided to stay in Jerez mostly because it was too expensive to stay in Cadiz, so we booked 3 nights at the Los Jandalos Jerez.

What a deal! We were there the end of July and we paid 40 euro per night for one of the nicest hotel rooms I've ever been in. The room was nicely decorated with dark wood and blue shades, with a huge bathroom, comfortable bed, great AC, and a loft! Upstairs was a second TV, a couch, and a desk. It made it difficult to leave the room!

Unfortunately, there was no internet in the room but free wifi in the lobby with a weak signal. I had a massage at the spa and enjoyed that. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. We wanted to rent a car to go to a bullfight in a nearby town (La Puerta de Santa Maria) and we had to bother them several times trying to figure out how to use the telephones.

Very nice hotel, and a good budget option if you're dying to go to Cadiz but don't want to pay the high season prices.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2011

This hotel is lovely. The decor is modern and chick and the hotel was really clean.

Parking was easy as the hotel has a secure carpark which is surrounded by orange trees.

We received a great welcome by the reception staff and loved the decor and cleanliness of the whole hotel.

We stayed here for one night on a tour of Andalucia and really loved Jerez. It still remains typically Spanish and full of character. With lots of pedestrianised areas which were great for the kids to safely run around in here were lovley fountains and monuments all over the town, a lovely castle and it's just clean everywhere. You can also take a horse and carriage ride around the town if you are here on a romantic break. You could probably see the town centre in a morning and take in a trip to one of the Sherry distillaries which takes a couple of hours but this place is well worth a visit. Cadiz is about 30 minutes drive away.

The reception staff helped us make a trip to Tio Pepe which is one of the greatest Sherry distilleries in the area and well worth a visit by the way.

Our room was surprisingly spacious. We booked a family room and it had a huge queensized bed in the bedroom with a TV in the bedroom also, which was brilliant because we could watch TV whilst the children slept in the lounge (which doubled as a bedroom as it had a bed setee) which had a very comfortable bed setee. We paid £70 for a family room, room only but this included parking. I suppose the room would probably double as a mini suite if you didn't use the lounge as a bedroom - lovely.

When we arrived at the hotel is was Siesta time and so the street outside was really quiet and so we thought that the reviews must have been wrong about the noise. However, come 9pm, it was like rush-hour in a very busy town. I must admit the noise of the road did spoil my stay a little bit as it continued until 5am because we stayed ona Saturday night and Holy Week was in full swing. But, I am a light sleeper, and my husband and my boys really didn't notice the noise at all.

I would definately stay here again, but would request a room in a quiet part of the hotel.

I must also mention that there is a spa at this hotel, but as we were on a flying visit, didn't get the chance to see it or use it.

Great hotel, just a shame about the road noise.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2011

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in March. You should be aware that Los Jandalos are a chain of Spanish hotels through out Andaluscia. We spent our first night staying in the Los Jandalos near Cadiz (a booking error on our part). The staff were so helpfull moving our booking to the Los Jandalos Jerez with the minimum fuss (pretty good especially as they had a convention on). The rooms are fantastic, well fitted, very clean and comfortable. Our room cover two fllors with a sitting area with tv on the upper level and bed and shower on the lower level. The hotel in Jerez was converted from older buldings on the site. They were restored very sypathetically so they fitted in perfectly with the near by older buildings. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and all speak english (with the exception of the Spa). My only critisism is that all the rooms did not have access to Wifi and it was only available in the lobby/bar. The strength of the signal was pretty poor also. If you are not a traveller who likes to use the internet then this is probably a god send! The town centre is about ten minutes slow walk away. All in all it is a pretty awesome hotel for the price.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple