Tryp Jerez Hotel(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$63
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jerez & Spa(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$107
Hotel YIT Casa Grande(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$68
  • Bar/Lounge
Eurostars Asta Regia(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$90
  • Pool
NH Avenida Jerez(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$96
US$67
  • Restaurant
Hotel Villa Jerez(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$138
Barcelo Montecastillo Golf(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$115
US$104
Barcelo.com
Ibis Jerez de la Frontera(Jerez De La Frontera)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$50
La Fonda Barranco(Jerez De La Frontera)
US$66
US$87
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2015

Sadly the room was a smoker room what we didn't like. Stuff was not really helpful and neither friendly. The location is good and the rooms are nice. We found a cheap offer so that it was ok, but my impression is, that ne normal prices are too high.

Room Tip: Wifi available but the signal is too weak
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2015

it was the second time i visited al andalus jerez, and didn't regret it at all!i was in jerez for the flamenco festival.it is close to everything i needed,especially the villamarta theatre.It is very clean,cheap and the patio is just amazing!!!! the rooms are not as fancy as the rest of the hotel,but they are ok.Nice staff as well.I recommend it and will be back!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I thought this place was great. It was incredibly cheap - I paid 27 Euros a night for what I thought was a single (although it had a double bed - not sure if I just got lucky!) room with bathroom. The staff were super friendly and really made me feel like they cared and went out of their way to make my stay a happy one (although admittedly I found the information centre's advice a little more accurate). The reception is 24/7. The location is pretty good - walking distance from the train station and centre of town. It's a cute little place with mosaic walls in the main shared areas and geraniums overhanging the balcony over the courtyard. Would highly recommend staying here. As another reviewer said, my room was quite small but it had everything I needed in it and was I thought about standard for Spanish hostel/hotels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank VJ_101
Reviewed September 15, 2013

In this Hotel you feel that you're welcome. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Whenever you need something they are there to provide information and good advices. The shops and the city center itself are only a few minutes away. I enjoyed my stay very much and would highly recommend to book this hotel when you are in Jerez. I'll do it next year again if I can.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Good value, and walking distance from the old centre of Jerez. Room was basic and functional, but why go to Jerez to stay in your hotel room? Staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple