“Rooftop eats.”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Stopped off here for a quick Mythos. It's bit of a climb to the roof, however the views are stunning. I only intended to have a beer, however watching some of the plates being delivered to other diners I changed my mind and has some food. I chose a selection of starters and all of them were very tasty and authentic.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We just stopped by for drinks this evening en route elsewhere for food, however we were very tempted to eat here after peering at other people’s plates! Although we didn’t order any, the food looked very good. We did have cocktails and apart from having a very limited, small menu for cocktails, they were superb. Really professional drinks in proper glasses etc. Perfect cocktails.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Can't say enough about the friendly welcome at this restaurant, all staff were lovely and we went back several times. The food was fab; we especially loved the Greek meze, tender meat and wonderful flavours.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

We ate here during our recent week in Lindos, based on TripAdvisor reviews we'd read. Nice setting, lovely rooftop terrace with fantastic views though very cold at night up on the roof throughout the first week of October this year. Food very average, we had swordfish and moussaka, neither of which were particularly good and the house red was awful and the most expensive we had during our week in Lindos. There are many superior restaurants to this in Lindos. Would not return.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Timi’s was our first evening meal in Lindos at the start of a week’s stay. The roof top terrace has one of the best views of Lindos and the beautifully lit acropolis whilst you dine, though both I and my partner agree it was our least favourite meal during our stay. But that’s not to say it was bad, it was nice, but wasn’t anything amazing, it was just okay, there’s certainly better quality food to be found nearby.

I had Kleftiko, which as I discovered later in the week can be found far better elsewhere (to be honest it was possibly the most disappointing Kleftiko I’ve had, and I’ve been to Greece a few times. My partner had Stifado, and again whilst it was an ‘okay’ meal, it was nothing to write home about.)

Service was also just okay, again other places have a far friendlier atmosphere, we didn’t find the waiters to be particularly welcoming here, but equally they were not rude and even accommodated us without problem when we asked to change table so we could have a better view.

As with any such place, others will have had no doubt an entirely different experience to us, as I can see quite a few five stars, so I would always encourage others to try for themselves, as this is of course just our opinion, but for us Timi’s was simply okay, nothing more, nothing less – except that view, which was stunning!

Date of visit: September 2017