Our stay at the Atrium Palace was the second one, having returned after 5 years. It was as good if not better than our first visit. Having purchased the half board option, we realised from other guests that there was an all inclusive option - much better value as the price of drinks and food were quite high.
The hotel stands in a quiet area, a ten minute bus ride from Lindos, and has very good standards with plenty of staff in the restaurant, and groundstaff looking after the beautiful gardens. The hotel has sun beds in numerous different areas and nobody needs to feel 'crammed in'. Always plenty of room around the pool which was kept very clean and tidy.
We felt that our returning visit was recognised by the staff as such and special mention must be made of Savvas Papantoniou, the maitre de. He was very accommodating and ran the restaurant like clockwork, always obliging with requests for seating areas.
Also Pani in the pool bar was a credit to the hotel with his kindness and understanding of foreigners needs.
A marvellous spa was experienced by both of us and the shop in the hotel was selling goods at the same price as the local supermarket.
Lovely rooms ( recommend one with a sea view in the main hotel). Overall a beautiful hotel which I would put as a 4* plus plus. The only thing in our view that was letting it down as 5* was the lack of enforcement of a dress code in the restaurant (not being snobby but T shirts and jeans/shorts in the evening in temperatures at the end of May - around 25 degrees - are not really acceptable). There also appeared to be an abundance of cats roaming the restaurant and whilst most diners tried to 'shoo' ther cats away, therfe were always a few who fed them at the tables.
We wouldn't hesitate to return and will probably do so next year.
Thanks to the hotel manager Apostolos for keeping a lovely hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes