All reviews split level basket of fresh fruit lovely roof terrace on arrival living room little extras small courtyard mosaics kettle
Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

The vacation of me and my wife in Lindos Boutique this May was fabulous. The small hotel is so well located, with beautiful designed rooms, with upper balcony that gives a gorgeous view to all the village, ancient fortress and sea!- the perfect conditions in one of the most idillic places on earth. If you add to all this the huge hospitality of the owners Despina and Fillipos, you get the place where you'll always want to come back, as many times as possible.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Soare88
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

Just returned from a 5 night stay. We were blown away with how lovely the appartments were. The courtyard and roof terrace with spectacular views of the acropolis. I have stayed in lindos many times and these appartments are by far the best. The owner and his wife were very helpful and also arranged our transport to and from the airport. I enjoyed this relaxing holiday so much I am going again in June. Victoria from Wales

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Gibbsv1
Reviewed April 26, 2015

How we choose the Lindos Boutique Hotel and why was it sooo successful! (We planned on a four night stay of rest, relaxation, romance, easy walking, exploring and good food.)>> After Internet research we choose Lindos as being one of the most highly rated and most beautiful villages… and this was confirmed by two friends who know the Island.
And now for the REAL REASON… then I read every single review posted in TripAdvisor about the Lindos Botique Hotel, over sixty at the time. I was impressed about the numerous reviews about Filippos and Despina. And it was all true, they are wonderful people and fabulous hosts. We are so glad we choose the Lindos Boutique Hotel... hospitality --is the word I'm thinking of -- warm, friendly and in a generous way.
While planning our trip to Lindos, they answered our question, all via email and telephone. Filippos and Despina made all the right efforts to make our stay comfortable. Often while I was sitting in the lovely courtyard, usually sketching & drawing (in pencil), they visited. Despina always came back later and surprised us with with tastings of local homemade foods, more than once! What wonderful and delicious treats and all given with a warm smile.
We quickly gained two new friends, Filippos and Despina. This home away from home feeling should have us as returning guests. So enjoy. After reading this review and others you will know exactly what you are getting.
You can stop reading here, all the important points I stated already.
BTW #1, we ate at restaurants once a day, usually dinner, often following Filippos's recommendations. All perfect choices. Food groceries are plentiful (with fresh fruits, vegetable and breads +++) and close by (less than a 2 minute walk), all this coupled with their roof balcony and inner courtyard it was very relaxing and romantic to have our breakfasts and lunches at the Lindos Boutique Hotel.
BTW #2, for star gazers, I recommend a late night peak at the night sky from the courtyard or roof balcony, I lost count, literally thousands of visible stars, like twinkling diamonds in the heavens. (For me, a city dweller, the star gazing was between 3-4 AM—Wow, what a treat!)
Satisfied guests!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Howard S
Reviewed December 5, 2014

everything good that you read about the Lindos Boutique Rooms is absolutely true.

The location, facilities, cleanliness and helpfulness are spot on here.

Filippos and Despina are a wonderful asset to Lindos itself let alone the Boutique Rooms.

They work so hard to make everything perfect for all of their guests here. It truly is the nicest yet traditional apartment to stay in. 30 seconds from the shops and bars, yet it all seems so quiet in the courtyard. I would shout it from the fabulous Roof Terrace that Lindos Boutique Rooms is truly amazing.!!! Book it, you will not be disappointed with this choice and just relax and have a great time.

Filippos will look after you.

Take care my friend.

Room Tip: we always take the split level room number 3
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank rachelmMonmouthshire
Reviewed November 5, 2014

We had one of the split level apartments set round a pebbled courtyard, with a spiral staircase to the roof terrace. The apartment is a good size and very clean. Easy 1 minute walk to the famous Yannis bar and Socrates Bar. The owner Filippos met us at the room and was very helpful. Its only a 30 second walk to the main street with supermarkets and shops which stock everything you'd need.. Donkeys passed by our room every morning en-route to the donkey station in the main square. The look on our 9 year olds' face when he heard them clip clopping along the first morning, and then ran out the front door to see them was just brilliant. Being the end of the season we had a little rain, but it didn't bother us. We just sat on the roof terrace late that night watching two thunderclouds battle it out either side of the Acropolis. It's a great view!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank ITbird
LINDOS BOUTIQUE L, Ιδιοκτήτης at Lindos Boutique Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2014

Dear Friends,
Thank you for choosing Lindos Boutique Rooms for your holidays.
We are trying to do our best for a Luxury and Traditional accommodation in this wonderful village Lindos. We are glad that you enjoy your stay in our small complex and we look forward to see you again in Lindos Boutique Rooms.

Your Friends,