“Great for breakfast”

Village Cafe
Ranked #24 of 94 Restaurants in Lindos
Cuisines: Greek, International
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We came here for breakfast and it was great. Wide selection of sandwiches and wraps, fresh waffles and cakes, good coffee.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Delicious fresh sandwiches , smoothies and shakes. They make fresh waffles and crepes which are great , good service and pleasant ambience.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Definitely worth a visit. We found it by mistake and so glad we did. The food is fresh and the surroundings are very nice. Stop off here before you trek up to the Acropolis.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

We've learned in this trip: the simple is exquisite. Tasty fish and seafood, prepared the Greek way, in a pleasant place.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Visited the Village Cafe with my 16yr son Sep 2017, the layout is very Greek modern.
Very clean & comfy, we both just wanted a drink & a sweet dessert. The staff are very kind & helpful. We ordered coffee, 2 milkshakes, & 2 puddings, we didn't wait long & were served within 5-10 minutes. Are food & drinks were served on beautiful plates & quality glassware. My son adored his Belgian waffles with nuts, honey & cream. I had lime pie, I've tasted many lime pies all over the world & I must say without a doubt this was by far the best I've ever tasted, I was introduced to the lady who makes all the desserts, I thanked her & told her this was the best I've ever had, the milkshakes again were so so nice. If your looking for a quality place, just off the tourist beat with beautiful views than the Village Cafe is a must to visit. Thank you.