Free cancellation until 21/07
TripAdvisor
Silogie(Epe)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsvalue for moneynice staffnice staypleasant hotelwoodsbowlingcarsurroundingspersonnelbikessimple
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Fantastic hotel! Very nice staff, especialy the young girl on reception desk in the morning and the dinning room staff. Idyllic location but you'll need a car to move around. Lots of facilities in the hotel, the only downside was the bowling was closed. Would definetly come back and would recomend

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2016

For the little money i paid for one night there I did not have high expectations, and these were easily surpassed. Fantastic location in the middle of the woods, almost fairytale-esque during this indian summer days. Simple room, no breakfast had, all ok!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2016

All in all a good hotel with some points for improvement.

Stayed two nights at the Princess Hotel Epe while in nearby Zwolle for business.
This big hotel sits in the middle of the forest in the region of the "Veluwe". Unfortunately I didn't have time to do so, but in the woods beautiful walks can be made, especially in autumn.
I was with a group of 6, all in different rooms and not all for the same number of days. The friendly lady at the front desk managed it all very well.
First night we had diner at the restaurant within the hotel. Despite reservation, there was no table available and we were placed on a table in a corner away from other guests. Restaurant staff was somewhat overly friendly towards us, food on the other hand was very good and a reason to go back. Downstairs there is a late night bar, unfortunately not too many guests were there.
The room I was in was small, but big enough for me, clean, good bed. I my opinion too small for two people though. Small bathroom was reasonable, but needs renovation (shower door broken, in general outdated).
My "neighbours" for the weekend had a dog that barked loudly for a long time. Annoying, but fortunately he or she was silent during night.
Since we were to leave before breakfast time a well filled lunch bag was provided. Good sandwiches, a bottle of water, an apple and a candy bar.
The second night there was a meeting of a car-owners club, which resulted in a crowded parking lot.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
René S, General Manager at Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Epe-Zwolle, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Dear mr. Jochems, first of all I want to thank you for your review.
I aprricieted your compliments about the staff and the kitchen.
Thanks for your points to improvement, I will discuss those with my team.
Hope to see you back in Princess Hotel Epe./

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Friendly staff and make you feel comfortable. The room is not big but it's clean and the (bed)clothes smells good. Wifi is good. The breakfast is great, a lot of choices, also warm meal. Big lobby, even there is a kids' corner. The location is perfect for those who like wood or park. Accross the hotel, there is a deer park. There is enough parking place but when you drive from the side of the hotel, you may get a problem when you enter the parking area, be careful with the passing bicycle

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

18 of us from London visited here. The staff were very accomodating putting our members all together on the same floor. We arrived late in the day after a long cycle and the chef stayed to cook 17 pork and chips at short notice.

There is a decent sized pool a sauna and 2 decent stocked bars. The place includes a bowling alley too.

The restaurant serves excellent food. Everyone's food came at the same time and was so perfectly cooked.

The hotel is a bit out of the way but I knew that before I booked and the rates were reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to any groups looking for a cycle holiday

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends