“Good grilled fish”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Loved our meal, my husband still raves about the swordfish dish with crab sauce!!!! I enjoyed my BBQ seafood skewer, good to see locals dine here

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We have been lucky to travel to sesimbra every year for the last 16 years and every year we eat at Filipes and are never disappointed. Great food, great atmosphere and senor Filipe and his staff are warm and welcoming. A real treasure and a place we will be going to for years to come.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Nicely presented grilled sardines & a monkfish & shrimp kebab served with a simple salad & washed down by a great local wine. What's not to like?

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant had good food, the staff were friendly and the service was good. Nice view of the ocean. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We visited this place for dinner and the description under the item I had ordered had the description of ' monk fish, shrimp, pineapple kebab' but when it arrived it also had several large chunks of ham. I don't eat ham due to religious reasons and when I explained to the staff they simply smirked and just didn't care whatsoever and said that's what I ordered.
I was very disappointed by their service as they did not even attempt to rectify the situation and to top it all off I was also charged extra for the salad that came with.