“Great to be satisfied and full!”
Review of La Pizza Loca

La Pizza Loca
Ranked #56 of 210 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Price range: US$15 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It arose from the need of people can enjoy the Italian cuisine without worrying about the choice of a particular dish. The idea originated in southern Brazil, home to many Italians. Some Italian restaurants had a very similar system to ours, then that only perfected for our reality and we added the masses. Restaurant features: fast service, varied and festive environment, adapting to group celebrations, romantic dinners, Famillia dinners, etc. The main objectives of loca pizza are customer safisfacao, so you always have some variety of food on the plate, while providing insqueciveis times to our customers.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

You should arrive early for the best experience, as it gets full very quickly (if you have a large group, you should doa reservation!)
The rpice is quite great for an All-You-Can-Eat and the veriety is very statisfying.
Don't forget to leave room for the yummy sweet pizzas!
Only opened at dinner.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

great variety. nice staff. very good food. nice concept. will definitely return. i highly recommend.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews both before and after I can only assume that the time you visit can affect your experience.

We visited fairly early and the restaurant only had a few customers, so we were getting offered pizza every couple of minutes. The pizza was always hot and always tasty.

I wasn't expecting pasta so was surprised when this was offered, it also was very good.

We all left full and very satisfied. It was great value and I would recommend it to any pizza lovers.

I struggle to find any negative points it really was an enjoyable experience, I guess just a point to note if you are a little fussy over your pizza toppings:

Each pizza brought around has a different topping, From our experience it was at least 45 minutes may be more before a specific topping was repeated, so if you only eat Hawaiian for example take a few slices when it comes out!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

All you can eat for 12.95.
Need I say more?
Food fresh hot and delicious, although some were not to my taste (fruit pizza?) this place is a great find.
Beware it is always busy.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

My family and I came to this restaurant after reading great reviews, we chose the 'all you can eat' option where waiters supposedly will visit your table frequently and offer a wide selection of both savoury and sweet slices!

Summary: it sounded great, but the food was incredibly slow: we were there for an hour and a half and we received 4 thin slices in that amount of time!!! The pieces were cold when we received them and we were just left hungry.