All reviews stayed here form fee internet gym parking
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Just returned from a 3 night stay in Eskilstuna Best Western. The staff are exceptional and very accommodating. We booked a room for three people, the room was superbly clean but very small. We asked at reception for a larger room and the staff swapped us to a business club room, fantastic!! Much larger, sofa, easily enough room for three people. Bathroom and shower excellent.
As long as you want continental breakfast you are ok otherwise not much choice.

Would definately stay again!

Room Tip: Rooms are small, so if there are more than 2 of you or you want a bit of room, ask for the business club rooms
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank EmmaKev
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western as the hotel my colleagues were at was fully booked, although booking last minute the cost of the hotel was 190Eur per night for this i received a very small room, so small that the door to the bathroom I had to turn sideways or my shoulders would not fit through the door. The room was extreemly basic, the wireless didnt work in my room 2nd floor, the food for breakfast was very basic, the resturant for evening meal was very expensive and parking in the carpark takes the takes the extreem art of 38 point turns.
The only redeeming factor was the extreemly friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrew L
Veronica G, Manager at Best Western Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 016-150008.

Best regards,
Veronica Gustafsson

Reviewed June 2, 2012

A warm and guest focussed welcome at the reception. The lunch and the way t was served by the staff was of a very good quality. The conference was much too warm and poorly ventilated. Difficult to maintain focus because of the temperature.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Marnix B
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed here many times. Best thing here is the fully equiiped gym and the excellent in-house restaurant. Great food and one of the best in town! I on business trips and have a good company rate. Otherwise, it's a little costly.

Room Tip: Get a double room. The single room is really tiny. I mean ... unbelievably small!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LittleGulliver
Reviewed May 12, 2011

Coming from the states, this hotel was different. A "king" sized bed consisted of two, not even twin sized, mattresses pushed together. The room was very small, but they attempted to make it look modern. The bathroom is really small. The shower, had no tub; rather two glass doors that closed. Very small! Internet was free. Hotel is in the heart of this small city, walking distance from the train station. Breakfast is included in the fee, but the selection got old after two days.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business