US$108
US$101
Comfort Hotels
Strand Golf Hotel(Eskilstuna)
US$135
Golden Spa Hotell(Eskilstuna)(Great Value!)
US$62
All reviewsstayed herecentral stationforminternetgymparkingcentre
Reviewed May 31, 2015

I stayed here on a business trip, so the arrangements had been made for me. But from what I know, the prices are reasonable for a modern and well equipped hotel such as this one. The hotel is easy to find from the train station, centrally located (Eskilstuna is not a very big city). Great service, very clean and comfortable. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2015 via mobile

I was here with a project in Lokomotivet.
We had a work to do on the first half of the day and we where free
So!
Location is perfect and you can walk around and jump back to hotel if something is needed, or you can take a hotel bike for free.
I very much used the opportunity to use the gym. It is very well equipped. I am not very much fund of music in the gym but hotel stuff in the reception was very kind and always put the volume down when asked.
There is a sauna also in the basement but it's a little bit old, that doesn't influence of relaxing after work. I found it even interesting to to walk in that corridor but signs in English would help.
I really liked breakfast menu it is super simple and as they also promote it's very healthy and there is that big variety of bred you can choose which is very very good. Also it's good to mention there is a lot of diary products to choose.
They could put some flowers inside ir outside the window (car wheels is not a prefect view in a morning)

I had my room on 5th floor west side so REALLY ENJOYED SUNSETS. That gave a big personal bonus for my stay!!! Of course and weather was a perfect SPRING TIME!

So in total if you are simple person that will fit you perfectly!!!

Last very important thing is STUFF IS VERY HELP FULL!!!

P.s just in other reviews I have read that parking is not comfortable, so i just can say that don't be a lazy drivers and don't blame corners if you don't feel your car dimensions. And maybe it is a good chance to start developing new driving-parking skills :p!!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Veronica G, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2015

Dear Petras,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at BEST WESTERN Plaza Hotel!

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed our gym and the breakfast menu. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey.

Best regards,
Veronica Gutafsson

Reviewed February 23, 2015

I was here on a work-related travel and spent some time in the gym: impressive and complete gym for such a small hotel.

The hotel is close to the train station and to the shopping street.

The rooms and breakfast is ok; traditional Best Western style if I compare with other hotels I have stayed at.
What I like with Best Western (comparing to e.g. Scandic) is that the hotels - in general - tend to differ from a "standard" hotel. Things are far from perfect in all aspects, but I find this charming as long as it is clean and the staff is friendly.

I forgot to bring a charger for my laptop and after some searching in the "left-over-box" at the reception they lent me one for the stay. Good service!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2014

It´s a rather simple hotel with small rooms. Relatively recently refurbished, small bathroom. The restaurant however offered good food, both fish and meat tastes good. You could also enjoy local beer which is recommendable

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I don't intend for this review to come off as harsh, because I may have been a victim of circumstance, so please consider that when reading this review.

On my second trip to Sweden, I wasn't able to stay at the hotel I wanted to for the length of time I needed, so I opted to spend the first few days at the Best Western.

After a 9 hour flight from the US, and a 2 hour drive from Arlanda to Eskilstuna, I was physically exhausted. I arrived at the hotel on a Sunday morning. Local time was approximately 11am thanks to an overnight flight.

Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by the receptionist, but I was told that a room would not be ready for several hours. All I wanted at the time was a bed and I had never been turned down at a hotel before due to early arrival, but it seemed that either housekeeping was slow that day or there literally wasn't an empty room to be found. So I ended up sitting outside the lobby on their patio area until 2pm at which time my room was "made available."

The parking garage was full, so I couldn't use it for my rental car. I ended up getting a parking pass for a garage 3-4 blocks away which I had to pay for.

Unfortunately, I don't recall much about the breakfast or dinner menus which tells me that it didn't stand out in any way, good or bad.

The fitness room was unavailable at the time I was there, so I cannot review it.

I will say that I was pleasantly greeted by the receptionist each morning when I left and each evening when I returned.

So overall, an average rating from me. It could very well have been better if we'd gotten off to a better start.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business