All reviews stayed here form fee internet gym parking
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

A slightly worn hotel in central Eskilstuna. Friendly staff, unfortunally a bad breakfast because of the high noise level.
An option only if you want to sleep.
An extra plus to the restaurant 'Meze Lounge', very good food and nice decoration.
But overall, if you just need somewhere to sleep, it is ok for the money you will pay.
Parking options 150 m from the hotel, in a garage for 70 SEK/day.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded June 5, 2017

Dear Marcus,

Thank you for your Review, not all room in this hotel are renovated. But we have a plan to renovate more rooms to satisfy our guests.

We feel sorry for that, We can absolutely offer you a better choice of room type.
Thereby we are happy to know that you liked the Restaurant, your are very welcome to our hotel next time.

Beshara Jeries

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Stayed 6 days with my sister and her husband. Staff very pleasant, helpful and efficient. Room spacious enough very clean. Has tea and coffee making equipment plus you can have free beverages of good quality from the machine at reception.
Plenty of seating at reception lobby. Two minute walk from main railway station and main shopping and restaurant area.
Hotel has a popular restaurant but did not have chance to try it
I would recommend it and will stay again if need arises

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded October 24, 2016

Thank you for the feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Hope you choose us next time you visit Eskilstuna! Sincerely Michaela Lövström Reception

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for two nights. Staff were nice and co-operative and the rooms were clean. It is situated close to the centre. Breakfast was very good but the dinner that we had on both evenings were nothing special.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded October 24, 2016

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Well a very nice hotel clean tidy in a good location in the town close to shops bars and restraunts,five minute to train station,parking at Hotel but not many spaces but car park just round corner breakfast very nice included with room rate £114 pp for three nights twin room very pleasant staff and helpful 4 floors with lifts

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2015

I was in Eskilstuna for 5 days for a Business trip to Volvo CE. I stayed at the Best Western Plaza for the duration. The reservations had been made by my company. and overall, it was a great stay, except for the size of the room given. I would break up my review into some of the points:

Finding the hotel: This hotel is about 200m from the City Railway staion. a walk for 5 minutes takes you there easily. I didnt have any problems locating the hotel.

Reception: I was warmly greeted by the receptionist upon reaching there. I had forgotten my passport at the reception when i shifted to my room, and she was courteous enough to secure it and when i came down to go to the gym, she handed it over to me. Till then, I was unaware that I had left my passport there. Special thanks to that. And yes, i was greeted with a wide smile every time I would pass by the reception.

Room: I had a single room reserved for me, and it was really very small. Just a narrow stretch and a batroom had been cut out of it. This was the smallest hotel room I had ever stayed in my entire life. But the bedding was comfortable. Room was clean, well maintained. House keeping had done their job really well. Bathroom too, was fully equipped with a good shower and other required amenities. No problem in that either. The noise was absent, and the sleep was peaceful. Also the opaque curtains helped me sleep in the dark, even during the semi-sunlit summer evenings.

Internet: wifi was complementary, and it was reallly good. no problems in surfing or accessing the web. I could do my office works well during my stay.

Food: I generally had only breakfast here. though the options were not very numerous, they were sufficient. The quality of the food was really great. I really liked it and had no problems with the taste or quality.

Other Amenities: Fitness centre was fairly well equipped. (Though i used it only once.) They have a sauna there as well, a small but good one.

Overall, it was a really nice experience staying here. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would love to stay in the heart of the city.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors if you want to enjoy the beauty of the sunrise or sunset.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business