“Wonderful!”

Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Sarpsborg
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My three sons (age 12,9 and 5) gave this restaurant/coffeshop 5/5! We were greated by very friendly staff who immediatlely gave us a table and poured us some water while we read the meny. The Harry Potter Shake as well as the carrot cake was yummie
Well worth another visit!
The Larsen family

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Always a cozy place to meet-up with friends for dinner or some drinks.
My little daughter's fave place for a lunch date with me because of their kid-famous smoothies and chocolate/Oreo milkshakes. Tried their coffee servings in the morning too. Love it! They some times have concerts and theater on weekends. I think aside from the food and the ambience, it is the people who work there that makes it also so popular in Sarpsborg. Thumbs-up!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

The coffee provides a wide variety of food and drinks which the quality of the food was really good. Places to sit both outside and inside both really nice. Nice and quick staff.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

This was a sunny day and I was walking in mainstreet of Sarpsborg with my girlfriend, and this is a nice mainstreet with small and big shops and restaurant side by side. I was getting hugry and saw this little kozy place called Kaffeforetningen Sarpen, and got curious what they had to offer of food in this place. So I went inside since the outdoor part was full of people in this nice weather. I ordered Pasta with Carbonara. The staff was friendly and fast even with much to do. The food came fast and tasted fresh and very good. Price was mid range and ok for this meal.
This place have history and you can see it when you get inside. I live it @ this place.
I would recommend this place for evetyone wanted a kozy place for nice meal. And it helps its in the mainstreet

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Best place in town for taking a coffee and something to eat. My favorite café of all time, and I will always come back! I always feel welcome when I'm there, must see when in Sarpsborg.

Date of visit: January 2017