This is our second time to Viamede and it did not disappoint. We had a wonderful relaxing time in cottage 402, on the waters edge.
As usual the staff were very attentive and the resort was clean and well maintained. A welcome addition this year is the indoor pool, complete with sauna and steam room. We also enjoyed the newly added fitness facility and yoga studio.
The fish were plentiful. We all caught fish however my son reeled in both a twelve inch and twenty inch bass.
All said, we had a great, relaxing family vacation and are planning to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 40 minutes north of Peterborough, Viamede is nestled in the woods on the north shore of Stoney Lake, one of Ontario's most beautiful lakes. Our resort facilities are well suited to both relaxation and adventure. Explore the 165 acres of nature that Viamede offers by hiking our 6 km of private nature trails or canoeing the islands of beautiful Stoney Lake. Enjoy an evening barbecuing on your private patio or join us at the Boathouse Pub for live music, great food and cold craft beers for summer time fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viamede Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viamede Hotel North Kawartha
- Viamede Resort North Kawartha, Ontario