We had a massive king suite on the hill. It had two balconies, a double sided fireplace, living room, separate bedroom with soaker tub and bathroom. Even a small kitchen area with fridge and microwave. The morning breakfast was included. It was a nice buffet with an ok selection. The sausages were amazing but scrambled eggs a bit rubbery but it was included so that was fine. Each night they had a bonfire with smores. Such a nice touch. Our room # was 314. Only suggestion would be to stock the kitchen area with some plates and cutlery. It is a big area so there is room. There was a gentleman there that worked the front desk and served us at Mount Julian. He is either the owner or manager. His service was top notch and took care of anything we needed. We even had Stoney Lake Spa come and do massage therapy in our room. Go to Mount Julian for dinner. It is so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 40 minutes north of Peterborough, Viamede is nestled in the woods on the north shore of Stoney Lake, one of Ontario's most beautiful lakes. Our resort facilities are well suited to both relaxation and adventure. Explore the 165 acres of nature that Viamede offers by hiking our 6 km of private nature trails or canoeing the islands of beautiful Stoney Lake. Enjoy an evening barbecuing on your private patio or join us at the Boathouse Pub for live music, great food and cold craft beers for summer time fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viamede Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viamede Hotel North Kawartha
- Viamede Resort North Kawartha, Ontario