Last week of September 2015.
First we selected perfect four days of the week - weather was great everyday which made this conference with co-workers so much more productive, educational and fun. We stayed in cottages which were very pretty good. I had great sleep in my double bunk bed ( would love to come back here with family as they are perfect for family of four). Our conference room was big enough to fit us all and we still a lot of room to move around and enjoy team building activities.
Food was great, I enjoy great selection for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
At night we had other hotel activities ( like canoeing and kayaking on the lake which was great as water was calm and view was so amazing). Fire pit to warm up at night and one of our co-workers had big enough cottage which allow for all us to get together and enjoy each other company after work time. Separate from main
If you are looking for nice, quit and private place to have conference this place is it. I would even bring my family to enjoy summer vacation too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 40 minutes north of Peterborough, Viamede is nestled in the woods on the north shore of Stoney Lake, one of Ontario's most beautiful lakes. Our resort facilities are well suited to both relaxation and adventure. Explore the 165 acres of nature that Viamede offers by hiking our 6 km of private nature trails or canoeing the islands of beautiful Stoney Lake. Enjoy an evening barbecuing on your private patio or join us at the Boathouse Pub for live music, great food and cold craft beers for summer time fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viamede Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viamede Hotel North Kawartha
- Viamede Resort North Kawartha, Ontario