All reviews badminton court neral station travelling by train min walk cricket field dining table sofa cum bed living room large group lunch and dinner swimming pool clubhouse inverter fridge rabbits kms football
Reviewed August 7, 2018

There is a mismatch cause you expect a lot more when you pay the price you are charged. Firstly for a five star rate you need to have a proper place to welcome guests. Property manager number is shared at the time of booking but not once did we meet the gent. There is no reception so you need to call him for every small thing and he arranges for someone to show at your doorstep. With network not available that is a very very poor way of working. The place as such is nice and secluded if that's what you went for. Not all chalets are great some are excellently located while other are in dumps. Make sure to check it out before putting your luggage. Food is decent but no variety. You are stuck with Maharashtrian flavoured dishes for all meals. I went because I needed a pet friendly place else would have given it a pass.

Room Tip: Chalets on higher level across the roads are better. Look for a one with yards at same level as road.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank anuj9000
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Sparsh is and always be my Home away from home. So tranquil, and serene. Here you can actually enjoy the pouring rain unlike flooded Mumbai.
The club house is generous in its size, lovely swimming pool, landscaping, and above all the place has very good security.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank glenm1405
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Dear All,
I had been to this place this week end in April 2018 and mixed response. The place is located nearly 20 kn after Karjat in a small village. The property has some 27 odd Challets for guests which is a 1 BHK house and decently maintained.
The staff is very cordial and helpful.The food is also decent.
The flip side is there is neither a reception nor intercom in room nor any internet / phone which works., Airtel Vodafone has zero connectivity in rooms and we are completely cut off from the world during the stay.
decent place for a week end stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank SubramanianK47
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We were a family of four 2 kids along me and my wife this is an isolated place and we regret coming here the Housekeeping rips u off for small towel stains food is average the mobile network is not there at all . There are no signages
It's a security failure we were left at the mercy of the short staffed resort. Except to the swimming pool the rest was a disaster

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Sparsh resorts can easily be found in GPS. so reaching here is not a problem. But as soon as you enter it you are really cut off from the world, ina way it was good for me as it helped me time for my family as i am busy person even on the weekends. Jayant was extremely helpful and guided me throughout my stay. Amenities and food were also excellent. The food was homely and had a good balance in taste. Finally a very peaceful place. I will surely recommend to one and all. I will surely be back for a good family gettogether, once more. Thanks Jayant.

Room Tip: If you need to be in touch, use Idea connectivity plans
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family