Hotel Mitterhofer
  • Restaurant
Stadthotel brunner(Schladming)
Sporthof(Rohrmoos-Untertal)
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsoutdoor poolenjoyable place to stayspa areaski holidayother hotelsski hiresteam roomevery morningperfect locationlift stationmin walkexcellent hotelbreakfast and dinnergondolafacilitiesinternetplanai
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I loved it here. Stayed several days so the summercard was used alot. I got a room on 3rd floor. It was quiet. The staff was great. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank AlaskaGirl14cc
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I stayed in Hotel Mitterhoffer as part of a concert band participating in the Mid-Europe music festival in Schladming. I stayed in a double room in the newly renovated wing of the hotel. The room was ultra-modern and had a balcony overlooking the back gardens and nearby ski hills. This room was well-equipped and spacious. I was told that double rooms in the "older" part of the hotel (the entire building is fairly new by European standards) were not so large. Breakfast and dinner were included in our room rates. The meals were consistently good for the 4 days of our stay. The hotel staff were all very friendly. The dining room shifted its hours on 2 occasions to accomodate our performance schedule. There is a cafe-bar with an outdoor section on the ground floor, modern and pleasant, run by a friendly young man. On our last evening, he allowed us to take over a section of the cafe-bar to have a jam session. Of the 4 hotels I stayed at on this trip, this was by far the best. The only small drawback is the location, but then Schladming is a small place, so it was possible to walk to the center of town in about 15 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Rooms were clean and spacious. The food and service were great!!! The pool was very refreshing. We were part of a large group and they really did all they could to adjust to our very complicated schedule. They even stored our roomful of luggage after we checked out until we could come and get it. Our stay couldn't have worked out better! We were totally spoiled. Thanks!

Reviewed 22 July 2011

The staff was excellent and very helpful. The rooms were well kept and in great condition. We can highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Reviewed 21 July 2011

We were in Schladming for the annual summer music festival and this hotel was booked by our group organizers.
My wife and I were pleasantly surprised and loved the hotel and the friendly, accommodating staff. The rooms and facility were spotless, the food very good, and our particular room, 316, was spacious and quiet with nice views to the hills behind the hotel. Mattias and the rest of the staff were pleasant to chat with and humored my poor, beginner German, which I insisted upon trying. (Luckily for me, their English was much better than my German!) We enjoyed the fact that the enchanting village center was less than a 10 minute, easy stroll from the hotel.
Unfortunately, we discovered the very nice pool/sauna facility only late in our stay.
My wife and I heartily recommend the Hotel Mitterhofer to anyone who will be visiting this beautiful area of Austria.