“Fantastic Ice Cream”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Homemade icecream gelato
Reviewed 13 June 2016

The ice cream here is great; big selection of flavours. We ended up going every day when we were in Frascati. The staff are very friendly, plus had learned our orders by the end of the holiday! :)

1  Thank Jennifer L

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Every time I'm I visit my family in Italy, I end up going to Gelateria Tris almost every day. The gelato is irresistible. If you happen to be visiting Rome, Frascati is just outside of Rome so I highly recommend you try this delicious gelato!

2  Thank KalDTravel
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Good classic gelato close to central Cernobbio square. Opened lasted than some other gelato stores perfect for later evening after dinner strolls. They offer cups or cones in various sizes.

1  Thank Aquaeyes_94583
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Really nice icecream. We had lovely fruit and yummy chocolate. Full of Italians. Highly recommended - and not expensive.

1  Thank Gillian A
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Used to live in different towns of Italy, I can say that TRIS is one of my favourite: rich, creamy and natural flavoured.

2  Thank Valentina F