Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews heated floors full kitchen place to stay king bed moose snowmobile fireplace porch stove
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Stayed here in the summer of 2016. The cabins exceeded expectations. Built in a place people have vacationed for 100 years, they were warm, with a nice fireplace and satellite TV. They were well furnished, with a front porch and grill; achieving the right mix of wilderness and amenity. The star attraction is the lake and it is beautiful. We caught trout and perch, roasted marshmallows at night, hiked the local mountain and waterfall, saw a moose, and generally had a great family summer vacation.

The office was rarely staffed when we were there, but it didn't matter, the caretaker for the property was always around, friendly and helpful, and the owner introduced himself on the first day. Some of the coordination around things to do looks to be in progress (ATV's, rafting), third party providers are available but coordination would be helpful, especially in terms of where one can explore without wandering on private property.

Overall, I was a little hesitant to write this review, as I don't too many people finding out about this place. I don't want a lot of competition in booking a Lake Parlin cabin on my next trip into the Maine wilderness.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I just had the most amazing wedding at Lake Parlin and couldn't recommend it enough! We rented the whole place from Thursday-Monday and had 43 of our closest friends and family stay on site. The grounds were beautifully maintained, there were so many canoes and kayaks for everyone to enjoy, the cabins were super clean and the owners and care taker were so helpful. It was the summer camp wedding of my dreams! We can't wait to come up in the winter and snow mobile!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Liz K, Owner at Lake Parlin Lodge & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Casey & Korey,

We were so happy to be part of your perfect wedding day! Thank you so much for making it a true destination wedding - it was a perfect fit for our property. We look forward to seeing you again this winter. If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Congratulations and we wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I had a chance to stay at Lake Parlin Lodge and Cabins on a recent trip.We arrived and had a very friendly greeting. We were booked to stay in the lodge for one evening. The lodge and cabins set right on the water and the views are spectacular. Our room was very nice. There was also a loft in the room that would be great if you were traveling with children. The room had everything that we were looking for in a quick stay. We were in the area for a wedding and arrived at 2pm and the wedding was at 4pm about 20 minutes away. We made it a point after freshening up to walk onto the dock and just enjoy the scenery and take a few minutes to relax before we left. We returned to the lodge later that evening and had a very comfortable nights sleep. We woke the next morning and were sad because we would not be able to take time to enjoy the beauty before packing up and heading out on our four hour trip home. My fiancee and I talked about wanting to return to the area and just relax.. I am sure we will be back in the future. On a side note. I was very happy to have cell service in the area. As we were driving in the Forks area there were several dead spots, but both Verizon and US Cellular have great signal from the Lake Parlin Lodge Area. So while we would love to disconnect completely it is good to know that people can still get through to you in case of an emergency.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank Rene C
Liz K, Owner at Lake Parlin Lodge & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thank you for your review - we are so pleased you enjoyed your short stay. Hopefully, you will be able to come back again in the future and stay for a bit longer. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for your business, and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Nice lodge not very far from The Forks. Our lodge room was nice and very clean. It had a loft area with a twin sized bed. The cabins were really nice as well. Beautiful views- place for a campfire, kayaks, etc. were available. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1travelinjunkie
LakeParlinLodge, Owner at Lake Parlin Lodge & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer. - Liz Kruse

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. The views are incredible the grounds are super clean. I learned how to kayak on the lake since they allow usage of there kayaks without an extra fee. Rooms we great love the look of them beds were super comfy. Will definitely be back as to this is now my spot my girlfriend of 2 years purposed to me on the dock over looking the water on our last morning there. Cant wait to visit next year.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Courtney M

So glad you enjoyed your stay! Congratulations to you both! Look forward to seeing you next year! - Liz Kruse