All reviews breakfast offers sea view seafront reception parking
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip, the reason this hotel was selected was that room service was available. The evening I arrived exhausted from a long days travelling I was told the restaurant was closed so no room service was available that night. I was however told that room service breakfast would be available in the morning from 7am.
I ordered my breakfast for 7:30 just in time to eat before being picked up, at 7:30 a very apologetic man came to the door advising there was no chef to make breakfast leaving me with no time to make alternative arrangements. Very frustrating.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

We can see that hotel was decorated very long time ago. The roof garden was very dsad - dirty, died plants, broken sunbeds... There was just one person working in the whole hotel... Who has ti handle everything - so check in took sone 30 mins as there were some people before us and in between she had to speak on the phone. Wow. The good points: cleand room & good breakfast. I found this hotel far tooo expensive for what it was.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

Our weekend could not have been better. Modern and artistic hotel, nice and clean rooms and an incredible easter breakfast with Cava. We want the thank the hotel for such a friendly service. We hope to be back soon!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I booked on Booking.com and found this hotel, looks great sounds good.
Booking in time 1400, we arrived at ten and left our cases as we where early and was told to come back at two, we did, booked in with reception paid the bill got our room key and the lady on reception shown us up to our room, not ready just started getting ready, room 54, we where told you will have to wait till 1500.
We needed to change we had come as foot passengers on the overnight ferry from hull and was a little tired and felt dirty.
Three o'clock came and the lady took us up, room wasn't ready but she said "there you go your room" it still had two women getting it ready working away I don't know who was more shocked us or them. The receptionist fled away with a argument between her and her staff then the staff to us, I unpacked as they readied the room.
This was because I had told them I had paid for the room in full and there contract was for 1400 hrs if the room wasn't available I wanted a discount .
When we booked it was for three people a junior suite so they put in a fold up bed, I don't get it as it has a pair of single beds pushed together and a sofa bed in the room, after the first night I took the bed down and used the sofa bed to give us access to the dressing table. The beds are not comfortable and the room with three people in it at night is to hot, open the widows I hear you say turn on the air con, well the seagulls start about four in the morning and there is no AC in the room so be hot or be up early.
The good points about the hotel is the location for everything is ideal shops, bars, restaurant,trains (15 min walk), attractions and the beach is across the path. The rooms are well equipped clean and has a big bathroom.
Wood I come back yes as a short break as its a good base to travel from.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2015

Hotel Helios is a decent and well kept hotel on the seafront in Blankenberge. Nicely furnished luxury rooms with great beds. Breakfast is packed with all kinds of goodies. The reception is very warm and you feel immediately welcome. Still, a few hiccups: the bathroom deserves a walk-in shower instead of the awkward shower placed in the bathtub. The television is not really convenient to use.

Room Tip: Seaview is a plus.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple