Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$154
eDreamsUS$154
TravelocityUS$154
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is right outside of the natural park Zwin and within a few minutes driving distance to the centre. The room was clean and amenities sufficient. Staff was extremely helpful and professional. Excellent breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Manager_StPol, Owner at Hotel St. Pol., responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

We very much appreciate your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the St Pol Hotel Knokke Zoute. We are very pleased to know that we have reached your expectations !

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the St Pol Hotel and we hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Robin schluter

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

The outside of the hotel doesn’t have the best kerb appeal but inside the rooms done to a high standard and are good for the price. Breakfast was pleasant and the hosts were friendly and helpful.

One downside...... I hate it when hotels charge extra for parking.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mattsummers1986
Manager_StPol, General Manager at Hotel St. Pol., responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Dear Mr. Summers,

Many thanks for having taken the time to review your stay. Customer feedback is of paramount importance to us,

You can rest assured that we will look into all of the points you have mentioned - both regarding the outside of the hotel as well as the price of our parking.I'd like to invite you to contact me personally on ilse.denys@hotelstpol.be so we can look into the details and find a suited solution.

In the hopes of hearing from you soon, our entire team wishes you a great day.

Kind regards,
Ilse Denys

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Hotel St Pol is an excellent hotel. Extremely clean, well-appointed and brilliant service right through from the owner to cleaning maids.

We had a double room for 2 adults and 2 children which I would class as a “true” family room, two bathrooms with shower and bath, two excellent double beds with partition doors for privacy. The rooms are super clean and really comfy. One minor comment are the rooms are quite hot but we were given fans so all good.

The service in the hotel is exceptional, the owner and staff on reception really couldn’t be more friendly and helpful. We also had my parents with us, my mother is currently struggling to walk a distance and unbelievably the hotel had a top of the range mobility scooter to hire for 25 euro’s a day.

Breakfast is fantastic, I’ve been home for 3 days and am really missing the crab salad ( not something you would normally eat in the UK for breakfast ;-)

In short, we loved staying at Hotel St Pol and will be back again next summer.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager_StPol, Manager at Hotel St. Pol., responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and your wonderful support.

It's always a pleasure welcoming you to our hotel and we are honoured that you have taken the time to write such an encouraging review. Thank you for mentioning our very convenient location, the tranquillity and our excellent breakfast ;-)

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warm Regards,

Robin Schluter

Reviewed December 25, 2016

This hotel was such a pleasant surprise. It all starts with the owner, Robin, who obviously takes much care to make sure his guests get the best. The hotel is very clean, rooms are comfortable, breakfast is wonderful, location is very quiet and pastoral. But the biggest and most prominent asset is the staff, headed by Robin - wonderful, friendly and aware of how important it is to give that extra personal touch.
This is what makes being on holiday extra fine, and so worthwhile.
We had very helpful advice, got bus tickets from the front desk to take the number 12 bus into town (much better than trying to park the car), the wifi at this hotel is the fastest I've ever seen, if you're interested in watching some TV, there is a multitude of channels in a variety of languages. This place will pamper you as best as possible.

I highly recommend this hotel - it's a haven and a heaven in the beautiful outskirts of Knokke.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager_StPol, Eigenaar at Hotel St. Pol., responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Dear Maron,

Thank you for posting your detailed feedback on the TripAdvisor platform after your stay at Hotel St Pol Knokke

After reading carefully your review, I am delighted to the you found your stay to be very comfortable with an attentive service. Our location is, indeed, right in the middle of the luxury Zoute district close to the Zwin nature reserve and the beach, also the luxury are only 900 meters away from our hotel. Our wifi is unlimitedand has a 30 Mb download and 15 MB upload, nice you have appreciated that.

I would like to thank you once more for sharing your thoughts about Hotel St Pol, and do hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,

Robin Schluter

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

When you're away on business you want a comfy bed and a great breakfast, you get both of these at the St Pol. But on top you get a funky decor, lovely staff and prices that don't ruin you (for Knokke). I stay here (by choice) about once a month and I genuinely look forward to my visit. The owner is lovely, he genuinely cares about his guests and nothing is too much trouble - I like the fact it's not trying to be a snotty 5* wannabe. It's individual and welcoming which is just perfect for me :)

Date of stay: April 2016