See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2017

The rooms are good for the ammount of payment. I like to stay there. Good and friendly employees. Breakfast included. Automatic locking system works fine too. Free parking place next to the hotel. Near the town centre.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night on a business trip to a client nearby. Greeted by friendly staff and given a room on the top floor (3rd). Small room that could've been from the 90', with a fairly small TV and a single bed. Room enough for one, so I didn't lack space. The bathroom offered a somewhat small shower with curtain, which I loathe as it usually clings to the body. The water pressure was below acceptable and it took forever to rinse.

The bed was on the soft side and felt as it had been there for a while. This didn't cause any problems. I travel every week and are accustomed to firm beds.

The hotel doesn't have a restaurant, but they do offer one evening meal that you sign up for in the reception.
Breakfast was typical danish style and offered the basics. I wasn't overwhelmed by the selection, but there was enough to get full.

Considering what they offered for the price, I'd say it's overpriced. There's not much too chose from around Taastrup, but you could probably do better than this.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded July 25, 2017

Dear Zebban
,Thank you for your feedback. We are trying to do things better every day and with your guest feedback we are able to improve our services.
Have a nice day

Bathroom:
Showercurtain ;-( I do not like

Reception:
Friendly!
If you need changes in the address; can not be done on the spot

If you like old style you will feel comfortable.
Sorry but I would rate this outdated.

Breakfast:

Have a nice day
Best Regards
Heidi Vestergaard Taastrup Park Hotel

Reviewed August 29, 2016

I used the hotel for one night transit, not too far from Copenhagen. The rooms are small but functional. There is not 24 hrs reception. The hotel was maybe previously at Best Western chain, but not anymore. The most attractive thing was the good Danish style breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Please be aware this hotel is NOT BW so you won't get rewards it is Small Hotels Dk group. the rooms are pretty basic as is the breakfast but at least it is included. Location is good as it is near a central shopping area and the train into Copenhagen should you need to visit or return to the airport etc. Staff are friendly and attentive.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business