See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 17, 2017

We spent just one night at this fairly big hotel. It is located outside Forlì, but if you have a car it's very handy.
We were welcomed by Sara, who was very kind, professional and helpful. Iur big dog was welcome as well (€ 10 extra, which is fair enough). Even tough it was a bit late, the restaurant was still open (however, we already had dinner so we didn't try it).
Our room was very big, clean and well kept. Maybe the furniture was a bit on the cheap side for a 4-star, but it was nevertheless fine.

Breakfast was a big buffet with a lot of choice. They also had gluten-free option, required by one of us.

Pricing, including breakfast, was a real deal! I would definitely recommend, and return to, this place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2017

So apart from the shock of it's being behind a petrol station (which was built afterwards, so not it's fault!), once you're inside you totally forget the gas station's presence. Staff are charming, everything's spotless, and in summer the rooftop pool with view over the surrounding countryside must be great (we were there in winter). The food at the hotel restaurant was unusually good and not expensive. The only things were: we couldn't raise the heating in our room (and apparently nor could the concierge from his centralised computer, though he tried!) and they only give you a thin duvet, we have a cold night (bathroom was nice n warm though!). AND, they advertise the sauna and even give you a robe n slippers, but they appear to open it only on the nights you're not there!!!! It's open..."tomorrow"

Room Tip: Top floor and facing the back
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Nice hotel, on the road from Forlì to Castrocaro (Spa area). Staff very friendly and helpful, I've been upgraded to a suite (Venezia suite) to the top floor. You might not like the Barocco style of the suite, but it was very roomy and perfectly clean.
To start the shower you require a master degree in engeneering, but it is compensated by the appearence of a starry blue ceiling when you turn off the light to sleep!
Tasty breakfast... What else, for 65€?

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2016

On our way to catch a ferry at Ancona we needed a place to stay overnight within a reasonable distance. Discovered Grand Hotel on an Internet search. We were very impressed. From the young lady on reception, to the price, to the rooms which were great, clean and fresh, to the restaurant which was reasonably priced and open if you arrived by 22:00. to the breakfast which had plenty of a good choice. We were so impressed that I booked straight away for my return 3 months later. The second visit was almost as impressive although the breakfast whilst fine did not have the vast array of choices that were available on the first trip.
We're there any negatives? Well yes. It is quite a long way out of town. There were views of distant hills from our room and veranda but that was over the top of a fuel station that is in front of the hotel.
However I would certainly stay there again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

During my tour in italy I needed to stay at an hotel in ForlÌ, in Emilia Romagna. I found this structure and looked at my eyes awesome! My impressions were right, because I had a very nice stay in this place: room cleaned every morning, awesome italian breakfast and a special and gente staff. 5/5!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo