See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 14, 2017

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed November 17, 2016

With a family of 3 adults, the room was so small. The only spacious area is the
breakfast room and the lobby.
I will never stay or recommend this hotel .
Downtown location. Not to far from St Peregrine Church the main reason we
went to Forli.

Room tip: cannot recommend
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Forli was our base for the Misano MotoGP. I had no say in the hotel choice this time which was a good thing as it meant I could laud it over the person who picked the Executive.

V.average is high praise unfortunately. My room was clean, spacious and the bed comfortable BUT the air-conditioning was woefully inadequate. That would have been OK except it was September and you need air-conditioning if sleep is a priority.

Access to the wi-fi was problematic and if you were lucky enough to get on, 5 minutes later you'd be off. Thankfully that was enough time to check emails and send a note to family. Anything else forget it.

Towels appeared to be an optional extra and so did lights judging by one of my friends experiences.

Ear plugs are a must unless you like having the TV on while you sleep. And by TV I mean next doors. Thankfully it wasn't that intrusive.

Parking is available but unsecured. Not a great feature given the Hotels location. We parked our motorcycles directly out the front for security but that didn't stop the Chinese Tour Bus rabble thinking it was OK to sit on them to have their pictures taken. I mean really. Wars have been started for less.

Avoid the scrambled eggs at breakfast. Ugghh.

Still the staff were always helpful despite the issues we had with our rooms, the coffee was good and the beer cold in the afternoon on return from a days riding. Things I'd not hesitate to say you'd get from another hotel in Forli I'd wager so look elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2016

The hotel is fine but it's not that great for business:
- They don't have an iron, if you want to press a shirt you have to send it out in the laundry.
- The Wifi is very unreliable and slow. We were unable to send several important emails one night.
- Each room has a kettle but the coffee is instant - not what you expect in Italy!

We will be doing business in Forli again but we won't stay here next time.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Great hotel in a lovely part of Forli. Not very far from the centre and good access to public transport. Lovely area with a few restaurants and supermarkets. Good for relaxing and taking in all Forli has to offer. Lovely breakfast although a few basic foods were missing such as no butter available.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony...worthwhile.
Date of stay: September 2015