Air Hotel(Forli)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
B&B Anna(Forli)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Nice and fancy hotel with kind staff and excellent food and coffee. It was really easy to find and about 20-30 km from Mirabilandia park. The rooms were perfectly clean and had all the stuff required especially in the bathroom Definately would visit again. Recommend (5)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Hotel_San_Giorgio_FC, Responsabile reception at Hotel San Giorgio, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Sir,
thank You very much for Your visit in Forlì and for choosing Hotel San Giorgio. We're happy You appreciate our hospitality and our service.
We hope to see You again,
Enjoy Your summer!
Samanta
per Stefania e Pierpaolo Baldisserri
Direzione e proprietà
Hotel San Giorgio Forlì

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Very good welcome even if we arrived at 2am at night, room very clean , good air-conditioning and comfortable bed. Staff Very well educated and professional as it should be. Breakfast is average and ok, a bit low for a 4 stars, but all was good quality. Only one small negative points that can be fixed is some maintenance needed into the bathroom (posted 2 pictures), and a strange strong smell across the corridors and bathroom (seems strong cleaning products that is a bit disturbing) , stayed only one night, so did not used any other facilities that I cannot comment, overall is a good place

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel_San_Giorgio_FC, Responsabile reception at Hotel San Giorgio, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2016

Dear Antonio,
we thank You very much for sharing Your experience, we accept what You mean about Your critque, we've checked adn repaired the problem. Thank you for Your compliment, we hope to see you again soon in Forlì

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Me and my friends stayed at San Giorgio Hotel for 2 nights, while visiting Mirabilandia. We booked the hotel trout the official Mirabilandia web page. The hotel was very easy to find and had a nice look. We had two rooms which ware modern furnished and quite big, that ware also nice and clean. May freed who stayed in a different room had a complaint that the air conditioning did not work properly, but in may room it worked perfectly. The breakfast which was included in the price was a nice continental breakfast that was sufficient enough. My only complain is the coffee in the morning, you would haw tough that in the land of coffee you would get a nice cup of it but sadly not in this hotel whit where nice and helpful staff. The coffee was quite terrible, and I think I was not the only one who tasted this, because a lot of other people didn't finish their coffee.
But overall it was a nice hotel I would gladly return too it.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Hotel_San_Giorgio_FC, Responsabile reception at Hotel San Giorgio, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Dear Guest,
first of all thank You very much for Your full and detailed review. We are happy You enjoy Your stay in Forlì and Your holiday in Mirabilandia. We can propose for Your nexst stay a different kind of coffee that could be in line with Your taste.
Thank again and We hope to see You soon in Forlì

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

We have been in San Giorgio hotel in March 17 for four days, from the beginning staff welcome us with all require information and explain whatever I asked, we booked this hotel via Italian trade Section's guest as a team of business persons, although my daughter accompanied my husband and I, so our trip was a mixture of Business and family.

The most important point is that all the charges was paid by Italian trade section so we were going as it's guest and I do not expect to pay there, in entrance they inform me we have to pay for my daughter's extra bed which I do not asked but when Explain that she is under 6 years and can sleep with us, they offer us triple room without extra payment which is really effect us.

The hotel environment is perfect, calm, clean and beautiful, the rooms are very clean, breakfast variety was good and reasonable also restaurant's staff were really kind and response to the requests very well.

We really love the hotel in all aspect, the only matter is that Forli is about 45 minutes far away from Bologna which will be hard without car, and the hotel is not near to Train station too as it is some how far from train station too.

Moreover, although I read too many reviews about cold weather in other hotels in Italy, this hotel Air-conditioner works very well also the sheets and blankets were really clean and enough.

Bathroom and toilet were spotless clean, had all require shampoo and ....

Totally, in my opinion everything is reasonable and nice in this hotel if you want to have a calm trip and rest in a beautiful region and have a car or can use public transportation in area this hotel is really interesting.

Best wishes for kind staff of San Giorgio.

Stayed: March 2016
Hotel_San_Giorgio_FC, Responsabile reception at Hotel San Giorgio, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2016

Dear Maryam,
Thank You so much for Your courteousness,
It's very kind of You! It's should be great to see You again in Italy next Year. It was a great experience to host Your wonderful group.
See You
Best regards

Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel, newly furnished, cleaned, friendly staff, but stayed there 3 nights and got ill just because the heating wouldn't heat enough, so during night was quite cold. That's also because of the very light blankets which are common in Italy. Breakfast was bit poor for 4* hotel, I would expect more but for me was OK. Oh and got a ripped towel, that shouldn't happen too, but overally is nice comfortable hotel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel_San_Giorgio_FC, Responsabile reception at Hotel San Giorgio, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2016

Good morning dear guest,
thank You very much for your review and for choosing Hotel San Giorgio for Your stay in Forlì. We' take care of Your advices and we hope to see You again soon.
Best Regards