All reviewsgreat townthe hotel staffwell equipped kitchendirect accessstaff were very friendlyfree parkingmicrowavecutleryratingfloorlisbonsupermarketreceptionwifi
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

We came as a big group. Staff were really efficient and nice. Hotel itself is abit outdated needs renovation. Loved the breakfast area it's on the 8th floor and has a marvelous view of the whole town.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a friends wedding. My friend getting married is from a small village just outside Leiria and recommended it to all their guests.

The hotel is in a great location, about 5 minute walk to the all the bars and restaurants in the centre of Leiria. And a 2 minute walk to the main bus station if you are traveling to/from Lisbon.

The rooms are huge, ours had a large double bedroom and an even larger living room/kitchenette. Due to the nature of our visit we didn't use these facilities but they included a fridge, sink, microwave, small dining table etc.

Another thing to note is that hotel was spotlessly clean and the staff were brilliant despite 150 or so of us arriving over 2 days.

The pool area is small but beautiful and has some of the best views of Castelo De Leiria.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Acacio_Mendes, Gerente geral at Eurosol Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Mrs Ciara,
Thank you for your nice words. Hope to receive you again at Leiria soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

I felt at home in this hotel. I had everything I needed and with a wonderful swimming pool for my daughters and near everywhere

I loved it, wonderful views of the castle and in a great town. Ideal for families

Room Tip: excellent price
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Acacio_Mendes, Gerente geral at Eurosol Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear guest,
Thank you for your nice words. Hope to receive you again at Leiria.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

I think that this hotel is in the middle of being upgraded as I felt it was in two halves. One half very trend and be spoke the other in need of work.
My room was great if you were planning for a longer stay. You have a kitchen in which to cook and store your personal shopping.
My bed was very comfortable and large. The bathroom was spotless with a few complimentary bath products for usage.
The view to the castle was excellent
The staff are the fore front to any hotel . They checked me in efficiently and answered all my questions.
I would stay here again

Stayed: October 2015
Acacio M, Gerente geral at Eurosol Residence, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Dear Helen,
Thank you very much for your nice words. We hope to receive you again soon at Leiria.

Reviewed May 16, 2015

We stayed for 4 nights in a studio with kitchenette. The location for us, since using the bus with the station just across the road, was very convenient. It was good for walking to see the few attractions there are in Leiria and great for taking the bus to other places. On arrival staff were very friendly and efficient. Our suite was clean and comfortable although we did need to ask for a sponge and dish soap for the kitchenette. The kitchen supplies are very basic but we managed to cook our suppers with purchases from the very nearby supermarket. There is a microwave, cook top, small fridge and kettle along with one small frying pan, a couple of pots, colinder, plates, bowls, cups,, glasses, teapot and enough utensils for two people and for cooking. A small table and two chairs are adequate. Our studio, on a corner, had three windows, a great view of the castle and the park. The bed is comfortable and there is lots of space to store and hang clothing. There are nearby cafes, restaurants and shopping as well as another pretty park. Our room was serviced each day. Our booking included free wifi, which was not the best but we managed and breakfast. The breakfast was a nice assortment of choices including scrambled eggs, bacon, cheeses, meats, various breads, pastries, cakes, fruit salad, fresh fruit, crepes, yogurt, coffee, juices, cereals. You can ask for traditional coffee, espresso, which they will make for you. There is hot milk for cafe au lait. We did not use the other facilities. Be warned, there is only one working elevator so you might need to wait for a bit in the morning. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for upper floor.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple