“Comfortable hotel”

First Hotel Brommaplan
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Bromma
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This hotel is a nice comfortable solution if you want to stay outside the city center but with access to metro and buses for a quick ride downtown.
Close to the Bromma Airport and
Clean newly renovated rooms, nice breakfasts

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 June 2017

Hello BrittAndren,
Thank you very much for taking time to give us feedback!
We are so glad that you enjoyed your room and that you had a good breakfast to start the day on a good note. As you mention, our location here in Bromma, is close to the transportation to the city center and we are happy that your visit could benefit from it.
We hope to welcome you back again next time you are in Stockholm.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Stayed here a couple of times over the past few years. Perfect location for me.
Everything has been fine in the past.
This time there was a problem with cleanliness in the room (wc/shower)
The broken drain cover in the shower was fixed the same day, but the strands of hair on the sink/shelf i informed staff of remained during my stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 27 May 2017

Hello Magnus U,
It is very nice to have you back in our hotel and we are happy you choose to stay with us.
We always try to give the best service possible both in the reception, at breakfast and also with the cleaning of the rooms. I have spoken to the head of cleaning about this to make sure that they do the job correctly and that this does not happen again.
We hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I don´t what to say here - I don´t like to answer these questions - but I like you hotel :-) How many words do I need to write before I can close? This is still not enough - so I go on telling you that..!!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 7 May 2017

Dear charlottetT5738RJ,
Thank you for giving us a rate on your stay.
I´m a bit confused by you answer but from what I can tell you enjoyed your stay and that makes us happy.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in your next stay.
Welcome back!
Kind regards, Michaela, reception

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I was really surprised from good side as rooms were good. We had refrigerator in our room. Also, free breakfast which was good. Besides that it was possibility to have some coffe/tea + cookies free and go with it to your room.
I have noticed only 2 minuses:
1) very small boathroom;
2) strange door of elevator: if you don`t open them quickly, you`re going down.

From location side:
1) there are ICA market and Coop near hotel;
2) metro station is about 500 m or even less;
3) it was no problem to order minivan to airport as drivers knows where jotel is.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 5 May 2017

Dear Irina R,
We thank you very much for your kind review and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
It is nice to see that you liked your room and the facilities as well as our location here at Brommaplan. We can only apologize for the elevator as it is not the latest model and we will look in to the functions of the doors. Regarding the size of the bathroom i can gladly inform that we are currently doing some renovations to our rooms and bathrooms to better utilize the spaces.
We hope that we get to welcome you back again when you come to Stockholm!
Michaela, reception

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Proximity to T-bana and friendly staff are the reasons I chose this hotel during my second Stockholm visit. Hotel is going through some renovation and can hear lots of noise if you are in room during day time. If you stay at 5th floor, there is a patience testing machine in hotel - the elevator!! Breakfast is quite good and staff are very friendly, they are ready to help you on any possible things they can. Even they surprised me with gift chocolates on a weekend and valentine's day too.. Thank you

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Michaela S, Receptionist at First Hotel Brommaplan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Hello ramnairk,
We thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review on your second visit and we are so glad that you chose to stay with us. As you mentioned we are going through some renovations and we hope to be finished soon. Regarding the elevator we apologize, the building was raised in the 1950´s and that includes the elevator.
We hope that our service and staff weighed the scales over to the positive on your stay and that we can welcome you back soon again.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Two weeks ago, my Sister and I came back from Sweden, where we spent the most wonderful vacation week.
From the moment we’ve checked-into Flyghotellet Bromma Hotel our experience was nothing but the best!
The Hotel is old, but cozy… very clean and staff members create there wonderful atmosphere.
Hotel is perfectly located - really close to metro -3 minutes walking distance (15 minutes ride to Downtown)
Because this was Christmas time, the place was beautifully decorated! I made so many pictures! :)
Breakfast (included in our deal) was delicious: nicely served variety of Swedish food and wonderful desserts.
Coffee, tea, juices… cookies, during the day!
Rooms are clean, service outstanding!
Employees are amazing, very knowledgeable and helpful, they have shared so many useful information about Stockholm with us, that made our visit easier and more organized.
Especially I would like to thank Paulina, Mia, Michaela, Anna, Ewelina and Kinga. You Guys are awesome! These Ladies have even tried to help us find few items we was trying to purchase in Sweden – during their own time!
If I would have a chance I would so ask your boss to give you a raise! Totally deserved! :)

I plan to come back to Flyghotellet Bromma with my Mom and will definitely recommend this place to everybody!

Thank you for making our vacation special!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank evelinawielgosz
Michaela S, Receptionist at First Hotel Brommaplan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Hey ewelinawielgosz!
Wow thank you very much for these kind words! We always strive to give the best service possible and I am so glad that your experience here with us was so good! I personally enjoyed every time I got the chance to talk to you fun girls and I do hope so see you very soon again! From all of us at the hotel we wish you a Mery Christmas and a Happy new year. See you in 2017!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Room was clean and adequate cost a little on the high side for a three star. Breakfast starts to late for early flights and no grab and go provision.

The staff welcome for my late check in was warm and friendly, just what i needed after driving around and around looking for a parking spot.

Room Tip: Do not stay here for early flights from Broman you will have no breakfast or shuttle service to airp...