Well, we returned yesterday from yet again another wonderful holiday at the Riu Palace Meloneras. The weather was a bit changeable but it is February. The staff were absolutely first class as usual, nothing is ever too much trouble for them. The grounds of the hotel afre incredibly well maintained and looked after, as is the pool area and the pool restaurant.The clientele do seem to be getting older but that has its benefits and disadvantages, for my husband and I it is a benefit because we like the quiet life, not that we do not like children enjoying themselves, but it can be quite noisy at times. We will certainly be returning again. hopefully later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria