Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$162
  • Breakfast included
US$135
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$119
  • Pool
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$204
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$331
US$265
US$224
US$219
US$197
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$272
US$253
Cancelon
US$445
Melia Tamarindos(San Agustin)
US$266,525
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssister complexsun loungersplaya del inglessister hotel across the roadself cateringwashing linepatio furniturefree buspool areaminute walkfaro shopping centrepeaceful holidaytable chairsclean bungalowselectric kettlemaspalomas beachmini market
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Not sure why this place has changed it policy on security in the last 6 months. Has there been an incident?

I was here in December 2017 and was free to walk into and out of the complex unhindered.

Now the main (only) entrance in locked at all times. When I arrived to check in it looked closed.

Despite having made my booking on the Cordial website using my loyalty card, I was asked at check in if this was my first time at Sandy Golf! (Actually I’ve stayed here 11 times before since 2000).

Nothing quite like knowing your customers Cordial!

I do not like the yellow tag that you are now required to wear for the duration of your stay irrespective of whether you are self catering or full board.

I really do not want to be walking around with a yellow band on my wrist for the duration of my holiday.

Maybe someone from Cordial Can explain why this should make me feel good?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GranCanFan
beCordial, Dpto operaciones at Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you with all our heart that you chose for the eleventh time the Sandy Golf Bungalows as the destination of your well-deserved holiday.

We regret that the receptionist who welcomed you did not recognize you as a repeat guest. We assume that it may have been one of the new receptionists we have incorporated to replace of our colleagues on holiday.

On the other hand, we inform you that the decision on the system of identification tags and the closing of the main door to the complex, has been taken thinking both of the safety of our guests, and in trying to improve their holiday experience. In the past we have noted the access of unregistered people to the complex who used the solarium area and swimming pools competing with our guests for the hammocks. We wanted to tackle this unpleasant situation. We regret that our reception team has not been able to explain the reasons for the change adopted with only the welfare of our guests in mind.

We hope you continue trusting us in your next holidays, and we will be delighted to receive you in a twelfth visit to Sandy Golf Bungalows where you will always be well receive.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Easy simple check in, basic accommodation, bit shabby(paint peeling marks/chunks out all round bathroom window) but is clean. Exceptionally comfortable beds! Fixed hairdryers in bathroom. Ceiling fan in lounge and bedroom. Occasionally too hot but as long as you have aired the room in the evening, it’s not too hot overnight. Outdoor patio is great. Well furnished with pull out shade. Bushes/trees and grassed area all well kept.

Cleaners are good, although they often leave back doors unlocked/bedroom windows open. After reading a review where a couple had belongings stolen through the bathroom window I never left anything open. I did leave the door card on to not clean when we were away from the bungalows. When on site I could go back and check the locks. When I got to my apartment the catch on the bathroom window wasn’t working but I fixed it myself so I knew it was done.

Pool area clean and tidy though some of the tiles are starting to lift. Plenty of sun loungers but not much shade! The same people seem to ‘reserve’ the shaded areas. Bar area good, bartender really nice. Food on site really cheap! €3.75 for a burger and chips! Ice creams expensive though. The pool is cold. The baby pool is cold! I would not recommend it to babies or toddlers. My daughter often came out of the pool to warm up whilst shivering with blue lips! People were never really in there long which is a shame. It is heated in winter though I think it needs an extra month or 2.

It is out of the way....the free bus is great though. There are restaurants within walking distance. We used the cordial green golf once for the buffet which was nice just too hot to sit in the restaurant. Quick meal and we left.

I would recommend a hire car on the island, we used topcar and they were great!

I don’t know if my boiler was faulty but the water from both the shower and the taps was close to boiling point. Myself and my daughter both burnt ourself on the taps in the shower even when the shower was at a reasonable temperature and when washing up I turned the tap on at normal heat adjustment but it burnt the back of my hand quite badly! The shower goes everywhere the shower mat and a towel are drenched by the time all 3 of us had a shower. Floors very slippery too!

As much as I enjoyed our holiday, i don’t think we would return to the sandy golf!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Donya1987
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I thought this complex was absolutely lovely. Very clean , beautiful gardens , huge pool. Courtesy bus to beach and playa. We ate at this and green golf across the road . We will definitely return . Very good value for money .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LollyDolly67
Reviewed May 28, 2018

First visit, and what can I say, good size apartment, with fans and air on available. Your own patio is well furnished, with sunbeds, table and chairs. The pool is good size and the pool bars does a good range of food and drinks. One point which could effect some holiday there are cats everywhere, not do a lot, but everywhere

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jlidwyn
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 weeks here from the 3rd of may until the 17th, on arrival the lady on the reception was so welcoming and friendly, she checked in all of my party, and we went to our bungalows, on opening the door we were all pleasantly surprised,very nice bungalows and so very clean,you certainly could not ask for more. During our 2 week stay we found the beds to be so comfortable, and they were charged around 6 times,we had maid service 10 days out of the 14,and the maids did an excellent job. The pool area is beautiful the grounds are so nicely kept and so much colour, I can honestly say I couldn’t fault anything.
I would highly recommend cordial sandy golf,we will certainly be returning.
Also we visited the sister complex cordial green,it was very nice but not a patch on the cordial sandy golf.
Thank you so much to all for making our holiday amazing..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends