Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing dives professional centre!!

Dived with Geoff and Dan and had a great time. They were very helpful and friendly throughout... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
gstring55
Bingley, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great diving

I left my wife by the pool at the hotel and joined Dan of Atlantic Divers for a couple of very... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2018
ibrignull
Chelmsford, United Kingdom

All reviews dive sites open water these guys great dive marine biologist fantastic introduction diving education lots of sea life final dive octopus las galletas diving course dive shop fantastic holiday geoff equipment rays
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Great week or so of diving. Everything from challenging deep dives to playing with turtles and rays. Staff were brilliant and have all the best local recommendations. Already looking forward to next time. Thanks!

geoffbidwell, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you for a great review. we do our best... :-)
Look forward to seeing you here again.

Geoff...

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Originally I was intending to just have a go at a try dive with my 17year old daughter. Dan the instructor suggested doing the DSD (Discover Scuba Diving) which involved an additional pool session. This meant we learnt a little bit about the equipment and some basic techniques before our dive in the sea - i would strongly recommend this over just a try dive, it was great.
What really impressed me was how Dan dealt with my daughter. We were in the water ready to go when I looked at my daughter. She was shaking her head and saying she didn't want to do it! Me being a good father put the regulator in my mouth and put my head under the water. This is where Dan did a brilliant job, he was very reassuring and suggested we swim on the surface to somewhere shallower. From there we gradually submerged with Dan staying with Holly making sure she was OK allowing us to complete the dive. Holly thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and is really proud of her achievement.
Later in the week I decided I would like to do another dive and the next steps towards the PADI scuba diver course. Again the instruction was good, very relaxed and fun. We dived at another great dive sight in very clear and warm water and I also met Geoff, the boss, who like Dan is a very pleasant and knowledgable. At the end of the day's diving they weren't eager to get you back to the hotel there was time for a chat and a beer.
Having gone with the intention of experiencing a try dive with my daughter we have come back wanting to progress to the next level and that is thanks to Dan and Geoff at Atlantic divers.
If you are thinking about scuba diving in Tenerife I would contact them first (their communication was excellent) and discuss what you want to do. They also have a great local knowledge so they could probably suggest where to stay!
Thanks to both Dan and Geoff.

2  Thank nichg1963

Hi nichg1963,

Wow, what a great response. Thank you very much from us both.
Looking forward to seing you here on the course, and for a beer...

Best regards,

Geoff.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I learned to dive 25+ years ago but hadn't dived for 10 years as the 3 children arrived and grew up. Now the youngest is 11 the world of diving opened up again. Dan and Alex the diving instructors were really good with the children and made the learning easy and fun in the classroom, pool and in the sea. The children (15, 12 & 11) felt confident with them and by the end of the course we had 2 qualified open water divers and one discover scuba diver. The dive sites around Las Galletas are great - close to the harbour, ranging from 5-25m and lots of sea life as well as amazing underwater scenery. We saw octopus, huge sting rays, barracuda, moray eels as well as many smaller fish. The visibility was very good , 20m plus and water temperature at 20 degrees was good.
They will pick you up from the airport and take you to and from the Dive Shop to the pool or harbour in their van. The dives are from a RIB which has a ladder to get back in the boat at the end of the dive.
You can take your own gear or hire it. We took our own regs but the children all used Atlantics gear which is well-used but worked fine. (If you are looking for brand new hire gear Atlantic may not suit you). Dan is a marine biologist and both he and Alex know a huge amount about the diving in the area and are very competent instructors and boat handlers. Both were great with the children; patient and able to express lain in a child friendly way. They made all the children feel confident and able.
A great experience.
Looking forward to family scuba holidays now!

1  Thank David W
geoffbidwell, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Hi David,

Thank you for your great review, and feed back.
It was a pleasure meeting you guys, and I know Dan and Alex enjoyed it too.
Apologies for the regs, but we do have 6 sets of new DIN sets in. I think the lads thought it easier for the children to use A clamps.
Looking forward to your next visit in the not too distant future...

Best regards

Geoff...

Reviewed April 3, 2017

I did a few try dives with these guys before then last week did my open water with them. Dan, Alex and Linda are great instructors, very professional and give excellent advice. Great fun, too. Tonnes of excellent dive sites nearby and the guys were very knowledgeable about all of them. 10/10 highly recommended.

geoffbidwell, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Hi Rory,

Many thanks pal... great re-view. Look forward to your next trip..

Geoff

Reviewed March 29, 2017

While in Tenerife I got to experience a try dive with these guys. They are a great bunch of guy and looked after us very well. Not only was the dive a great experience but they looked after us after the dive too, they took us for what I could only describe as the best ribs in Tenerife and then on for drinks in the best bars close to Costa del Silencio. I now plan on doing my own diving course with these guys and their prices are very good! These guys will even arrange transport to and from the Airport to pick up groups if you wanna dive and know the best places to go after to chill out.

1  Thank Rich6669

Hi Rich,

Thank you for the great feedback. Glad you enjoyed our speciality..... The Rib Shack!

Regards Geoff...