Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing dives professional centre!!

Dived with Geoff and Dan and had a great time. They were very helpful and friendly throughout... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
gstring55
Bingley, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great diving

I left my wife by the pool at the hotel and joined Dan of Atlantic Divers for a couple of very... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2018
ibrignull
Chelmsford, United Kingdom

All reviews dive sites open water these guys great dive marine biologist fantastic introduction diving education lots of sea life final dive octopus las galletas diving course dive shop fantastic holiday geoff equipment rays
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Geoff, Dan and Sarah guided my daughter and I through our advanced OWD course, diving twice a day, every other day. We visited different dive sites each occasion and were exposed to different underwater terrain, challenges and wildlife. Atlantic Divers is very well placed to offer a wide variety of sites within 20 mins of departing the harbour. The highlights included wreck dive, wide variety of rays and plenty of barracuda, but Geoff and team were at pains to point out the plethora of smaller and equally facinating fish and other wildlife. Kit is very well maintained and the rib is more than capable of cutting through the gentle coastal swells. Overall a great week of diving with a highly professional and flexible team.

2  Thank PearceFamily106
geoff6755, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Hi PerceFamily106

Thank you for the great review!

We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us, we really do love showing people the diversity Tenerife has to offer divers under the water. There are lots more sites to show you on your next visit ;)

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Thank you Geoff for your help and great service in getting us back into diving after a very long time. The dive sites are amazing and it felt like we had never stopped diving. You have a great set up at your centre and very helpful staff, what a luck find for us.

Hi Sue P

Thanks for the review.

It was a pleasure getting you back into diving. We love showing clients the amazing variety of marine life and underwater landscape that Tenerife has to offer, there's plenty more waiting for you on your next visit ;)

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Easy to find with parking in nearby street. Welcoming cup of coffee and a biscuit. Fantastic dive with great support from Geoff and Sarah.

1  Thank MichaeljHegarty

Hi MichaeljHegarty

Thanks for the review, we love showing clients the amazing variety of marine life and underwater landscape that Tenerife has to offer!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Great week or so of diving. Everything from challenging deep dives to playing with turtles and rays. Staff were brilliant and have all the best local recommendations. Already looking forward to next time. Thanks!

geoffbidwell, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you for a great review. we do our best... :-)
Look forward to seeing you here again.

Geoff...

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Originally I was intending to just have a go at a try dive with my 17year old daughter. Dan the instructor suggested doing the DSD (Discover Scuba Diving) which involved an additional pool session. This meant we learnt a little bit about the equipment and some basic techniques before our dive in the sea - i would strongly recommend this over just a try dive, it was great.
What really impressed me was how Dan dealt with my daughter. We were in the water ready to go when I looked at my daughter. She was shaking her head and saying she didn't want to do it! Me being a good father put the regulator in my mouth and put my head under the water. This is where Dan did a brilliant job, he was very reassuring and suggested we swim on the surface to somewhere shallower. From there we gradually submerged with Dan staying with Holly making sure she was OK allowing us to complete the dive. Holly thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and is really proud of her achievement.
Later in the week I decided I would like to do another dive and the next steps towards the PADI scuba diver course. Again the instruction was good, very relaxed and fun. We dived at another great dive sight in very clear and warm water and I also met Geoff, the boss, who like Dan is a very pleasant and knowledgable. At the end of the day's diving they weren't eager to get you back to the hotel there was time for a chat and a beer.
Having gone with the intention of experiencing a try dive with my daughter we have come back wanting to progress to the next level and that is thanks to Dan and Geoff at Atlantic divers.
If you are thinking about scuba diving in Tenerife I would contact them first (their communication was excellent) and discuss what you want to do. They also have a great local knowledge so they could probably suggest where to stay!
Thanks to both Dan and Geoff.

2  Thank nichg1963

Hi nichg1963,

Wow, what a great response. Thank you very much from us both.
Looking forward to seing you here on the course, and for a beer...

Best regards,