“Amazing dives professional centre!!”
Review of Atlantic Divers

Atlantic Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Atlantic Divers Tenerife is one of the largest scuba diving centers in Tenerife and is a P.A.D.I. Gold Palm 5 Star Instructor Development Centre as well as a B.S.A.C. Dive Training Centre. We welcome all organizations to dive in Tenerife, with us. From the non-divers to the most qualified. Our PADI and BSAC Dive Centre in Tenerife caters for groups diving as well as individuals. Diving in Tenerife is an experience not to be missed. Some of the best diving in the Canary Islands. We are a fully insured and registered diving centre, as are our team of qualified Open Water Instructors. Our dive boat is moored in Las Galletas harbour. Our two minibuses ready to transport you to and from the harbour. Scuba diving in Tenerife, with its lava reefs, drop offs, caverns, wrecks, abundant marine life, clear and warm waters make diving simply the best…… night diving in Tenerife is also a must, any night of the week. Ovur dive centre opens from 8.45am until 18.00. seven days a week.
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Dived with Geoff and Dan and had a great time. They were very helpful and friendly throughout taking me to some incredible dive sites!!
Highly recommend for anyone diving in Tenerife south as they have free pick up!!
Thanks guys. Jack G!!

Date of experience: August 2017
geoffbidwell, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you so much for your top review Jack. We are so happy that you enjoyed your diving experiences with both Geoff and Dan and that your enjoyed the incredible dives sites we have here in Tenerife.

We hope to see you back diving with us very soon.

Best Wishes,
The Team @ Atlantic Divers!

All reviews
"aowd"
"jack"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 2, 2018

I left my wife by the pool at the hotel and joined Dan of Atlantic Divers for a couple of very enjoyable dives. I dive in the UK but didn't bring my own kit, so after being picked up from my hotel we went to the shop to pick out some kit to rent. We then transferred to their rhib at the harbour. Dive conditions were not at their best according to Dan but very enjoyable with good visibility, impressive rays, moray eels, trumpet fish and plenty more that I had to ask Dan about when we surfaced. A very enjoyable days diving.

Date of experience: April 2018
geoff6755, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Hi ibrignull

Thanks for the great review. Very happy that you enjoyed your diving with Dan and we look forward to welcoming you back to Tenerife very soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

So met Lee while I was here in Tenerife on my own and he told me about Scubba diving so I booked it and off I went the whole thing was so relaxed and easy I felt 100% comfortable with him ! He made sure I was ok the whole time ! Evan when I had a little moment where I didn’t want to do it he calmed me down and before I knew it we was under the water ! I got to stroke the turtles under their and some ray things ! It was amazing ! I couldn’t believe how carm and relaxed I felt the whole time under the water his calming and reassuring presence made it the best experience I have ever had and I can’t thank you enough ! The whole team where amazing aSwell so friendly and fun and they all checked I was ok! I am coming back out and this will be the first thing I book when I do! Couldn’t recommend this company anymore !

Date of experience: April 2018
geoff6755, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Hi victoriad2204

Thanks for the great review, I'm so glad you had a good first dive with Lee, being relaxed and comfortable when under the water is so important for an enjoyable dive.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantic Divers very soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Having started my diving education with Geoff and Dan last year I was keen to continue this year. I completed my Open water qualification with Dan who was fantastic - very relaxed and knowledgeable and then had another dive later in the week. The first few dives were part of the open water qualification but I was taken to different dive sites each time and whilst concentrating on skills there was loads to see including rays gliding by. The final dive was a different site again. The sea was a bit choppy and this where we benefited from being in a large rib - some of the other schools' ribs were smaller so i'm guessing they had a bumpy ride back! As for the dive, great instruction and information about what I would see - I even swam through a few caves! Looking forward to my next visit in June.

Date of experience: April 2018
geoff6755, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

It was great having you back again and so pleased you enjoyed the different sites and dives. Looking forward to seeing you very soon!