2,637 results
All reviews gozo ferry trouser press the bus indoor pool salt water sea water private beach blue lagoon games room quiet location bus service breakfast and dinner night life weekend break cleaned daily hire car cleaned every day
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Good for family, room very big with space to play with kids! Playground available at the ground floor, kid's pool.. just lazy staff at the pool bar! International breakfast delicious. Location cool and close at the best beaches!!

1  Thank Curious301559
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night as my flight was late and I couldn’t check into my apartment. The room is tiny, dated and the service downstairs is appalling.
There is no air conditioning on in the main reception and they don’t work fast then my room had to be made up. It took 45 mins to get my room, ok it was a last minute booking. But 45 mins standing around in the humidity and heat. Not good!
From the outside it looks nice, and I’m sure it’s just a late night issue but the service is appalling !!
The only paradise is in the name and the location. Not the hotel..
not worth the £81.00 pn

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MikeP3273
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Very poor service once you have left:
My daughter and I spent two weeks in this resort in July 2018. At our last day my daughter left her wallet at the reception.
We called from the airport and a lady at the reception confirmed that the wallet had been found. I wrote to the the hotel manager and asked him to send it to our home address in Switzerland. I told him to take the money for sending it out of the wallet.
WE HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE WALLET. NO FEEDBACK TO OUR CLAIMS.

3  Thank gregorb820
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Bad room hygiene - When we arrived, the bathroom had lots of hair in the toilet. Only after 3 days were they cleaned.
Lack of water in the bathroom.The toilet poured water onto the floor.
Poor conservation of the building and room.
Poor quality at meals.
Unprofessional and unfriendly staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Inspiration401739
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We spent a weekend which had to be a Birthday present to mum. However the experience ended up to be certainly disappointing. Hotel needs an urgent refurb as except for the common areas the hotel is worn out. To mention some areas: umbrellas are torn, pools need a making good as areas are contaminated with algae, toilets and showers with broken locks and need to be cleaned more frequently, pool areas need to be washed daily and a group of Maltese were playing loud music all the day. This was reported three times and no action was taken. At 17.20 we were asked to start removing cloths and things because they wanted to close the umbrellas. At 17.40, the same person started throwing the clothes on the umbrellas as he started to collect the deck chairs. What poor service when the sign says that use of pool is till 19.00. Food was good and plenty. Deserts excellent. I gave two stars because of this and the service given at reception but I would fire the (general) maintenance manager !

1  Thank pierrepaulm_12