5,062 results
All reviews time share mokka bar flavours restaurant timeshare presentation discount card agliolio restaurant sea view apples eye promotional holiday island residence club private beach sales pitch five star hotel hotel restaurants indoor pool bus service hired a car
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Reviewed November 1, 2016

I am disabled so tried to be as specific as i could when booking but they still gave me a room with a bath instead of a room with a walk in shower. they also offered me a single bed but as i pointed out i haven't slept in a single bed since i was 11!

Room tip: ask for a seaview - the country view is of the car park generally!
Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank lucyelastic1
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a week here with a friend. It's a wonderful place to stay...off the beaten track and just beautiful sea views. Reception staff couldn't have been more helpful and were really friendly. We moved rooms, but only because we had asked for twin beds - we could have used the settee bed, but didn't want to use our lounge as another bedroom. The staff made our room change so simple and once we'd packed our bags, they sorted the rest. The porter unpacked our food and put it in the fridge in our new room without being asked...it's all the little things that make this a 5 star hotel for me.

It's a big hotel, sprawled out through three buildings. Might not be ideal for people who can't walk too far, but there are lifts to EVERYTHING. I got it sorted by about day four where everything was and let's face it, I didn't have a right lot else to think about!

Have already booked to return and please can I order the same weather as it was just brilliant!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Karla C, Secretary to the Chief Operating Officer at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at The Golden Sands on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Our team does take great pride in delivering a Yes I Can service to all our guests, I will definitely share your comments with all departments.

We look forward to your next stay.

Kind Regards,

Karla

Reviewed October 31, 2016

This was our fifth visit to Golden Sands, so we knew what awaited us. Or so we thought. Everything was fine, apart from the "new to us" wi-fi. Both my wife and I had trouble getting it to work consistently. That apart, we enjoyed our week on Malta - we always do. A great place for a holiday, and Golden Sands is the best place on the island.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your loyalty and for returning to the Radisson Blu Golden Sands for the fifth time, It is always of great pleasure to have you staying with us.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Karla

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Karla C, Secretary to the Chief Operating Officer at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016