US$24
Sinar Eco Resort(Pontian District)
  • Breakfast included
Pontian Garden Hotel(Pontian Kecil)
  • Breakfast included
The Oikos Hotel(Pontian Kecil)
TripAdvisor
Semerah Garden Hotel(Pontian Kecil)
TripAdvisor
Aloha Hotel SDN BHD(Pontian Kecil)
TripAdvisor
New Dawn Hotel(Pontian Kecil)
TripAdvisor
The Corner House(Pontian Kecil)
Princess Hotel(Pontian Kecil)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I have stayed one night at Wan Loong hotel for convenient travelling to Tanjung Piai (the Southern Most Tip of Mainland Asia & mangrove sanctuary) and Kukup (for seafood).

Location: Excellent, as it is right opposite to bus station. It is approximately 200m-300m away to seaside park (great for sunset viewing). There are also a supermarket (Giant), banks (Maybank/ CIMB), Guardian (pharmacy), McDonald's & other amenities within walking distance.

Hotel: Wifi-service available. It has a private roof top garden with a number of potted plants for guests' enjoyment. Water dispenser (hot & cold water) are located on every floor near the exit. The only set-back is there is no lift within the building (not elderly and disabled friendly).

Room: We got a room with windows (with premium pricing). Comfortable beds with clean linen. Bathroom is simple, complete with toiletries. Good selection of TV channels. One thing different from other budget hotels is Wan Loong has mini fridge in the room for use.

Overall, it's a good hotel for a stop-over.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Syeen
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This hotel located just next to bus station and town, with plenty of restaurants around. Hotel room cozy, well designed, comfy bed, good service, kind and helpful staff but horrible toilet. The management needs to advise worker to clean the toilet for every check out.. The toilet not clean for more than a year.... Basin, wc, shower area, window... Hope the management will improve this in the future....

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jaki H
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed here to attend a wedding in Pontian. At first we were quite skeptical on the Hotel but there were no hotel available nearby. With the price we paid, we get a comfortable and clean room, with LCD TV and it is very spacious. There is fridge or hot drink facilities but they provide hot drink facilities at every floor. Food is not a problem as there are many local stalls and restaurants nearby. The room is including breakfast, and they will send your breakfast an your preferred time.

The only drawback is they don't have lift and not all rooms have window. We changed our room, just to get the room with window.

Overall, it was pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Before reserving your room, just ask if the room is with or without window as it can be quite stuffy with the one without.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Nadia H
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I am business traveller and go to Pontian regularly. I have not been to Wan Loong about 5 months period. My last visit to Wan Loong I was impressed by the rooms and the service decided to book the hotel for my business associates.
However my latest visit truly disappointed me. Service was awful had to wait for 30 mins for front desk guy to man his front desk. Security guy was lazying in front couch never attempted to get help. Front desk guy can't locate my booking. Rude. The last straw was when I regulated for an iron the answer was they ran out of iron and can't help me. First for me to get this answer for an iron.

My advice avoid this hotel. The breakfast is awful too.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Snagman22
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I stayed for one night (Dec. 26). Tried to book online but was fully booked. Probably due to Christmas and Holiday season in Malaysia.
However, when I made a booking via phone call, it was available. Very easy to book without even asking for any Credit Card details etc.
The price was about RM 158 and breakfast for 3 people. The room is not that spacious but with 1 Queen Bed and 1 Single Bed. The bathroom did not lock properly and there is no window outside. Actually the hotel is just in front of the bus station.
Parked my car overnight and in the morning the hotel kindly place a parking for RM 0.60.
Breakfast was sent to the room at exactly the time requested (about 8.00am).
Paid the hotel via Master Card (they did not accept Amex) during checked-in. Thus, checking out is very smooth the next day.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family