Review Highlights
We feasted our eyes and our stomachs!

We spent a whole day there and were very lucky with the weather. Two days later we attended a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
eleanork383
Worthing, United Kingdom
Lace up your walking boots

What a fabulous place. I'm the first to admit I wasn't interested in visiting here at all; I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
SarahCB99

5,525 results
All reviews rope bridge jungle area eden project lost gardens of heligan formal gardens woodland walk the kitchen pineapple full bloom gardens are beautiful magical place different areas every corner farm shop well worth a visit hard work salad
Reviewed May 2, 2009

An excellent day out in the ever-changing gardens. An interesting history and loads to see. The facilities were great with loads of places to sit along the way.
A must if you are in the area and good value for money.

Reviewed April 28, 2009

We visited the gardens on our trip to Cornwall in April 2009 and we weren't disappointed.
Even my husband enjoyed our day at Heligan, and he has never even shown the slightest interest in even the local garden centre!
It did help that the weather was beautiful on the day we choose to go along.
We spent just over 3 hours at Heligan and felt that the entrance fee was justfied. The products in the shop were very reasonably priced to.

Reviewed April 28, 2009

I guess we must havehad perfect weather, not just on the day we were there but for several weeks, how else could everything have looked so overwhelmimgly fantastic ! My better half chose to visit this site and I just went along with her wishes ... and we were all simply gobsmacked, awesome !!

Reviewed April 12, 2009

If you like gardens, then this is the one you have to visit and it's worth travelling for. The jungle garden is the most impressive, but in spring the rhododendrons in the upper garden are quite breathtaking.

Reviewed February 25, 2009

Visited Gardens in Feb 09 £8.50 entrance fee. Gardens nicely kept -just waking up from winter slumber. Apart from cafe and the shop rest of the place gave the impression of being closed- disappointing given the full entrance fee. High points The Giants head sculpture and the Bird hide were we stayed for the best part of an hour watching the wild birds.