Alvoradas dos Borbas(Vila do Abraao)
US$43
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$35
Pousada Ouro Verde(Vila do Abraao)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Cama & Cafe Pe Na Areia(Vila do Abraao)
US$62
  • Free Internet
Bougainville Hostel(Vila do Abraao)
Camping da Cachoeira(Vila do Abraao)
TripAdvisor
Bela Sylvia Suites(Vila do Abraao)
TripAdvisor
Canto da Saracura(Vila do Abraao)
TripAdvisor
Canto dos Passaros(Vila do Abraao)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful locationilha grandemain parteasy transferbed dormown bathroomrooms are cleanpartiesfredhostelvibebeachesislandcheesepierinformation
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

DEBBIE was absolutely amazing!!! She was very accommodating and helpful. Had a great time and met lots of amazing people. BBQ night was fantastic. Included a free drinks and unlimited bbq. There was a ton of food and lots of different options. Some of us from the hostel did the paradise island tour and had a blast! The islands are beautiful and the boat driver was great. The owner of the hostel also gave us a bottle of wine. Would definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2016

The location is the best in the island. The staff were very friendly. My friend and I stayed in a private room that was really lovely and had a really good view.
They help you with anything you may need, there are parties all the time and it has such a relaxed atmosphere that you really don´t want to leave.

Room Tip: 109 is the vest of the private rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura V
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights & it was lovely. The staff were all really helpful, the breakfasts were lovely & the views from our room absolutely spectacular. The room was basic and very clean.
I partied a couple of nights & didn't find the noise an issue at all on the nights that I didn't party.
I would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karyn H
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay! Very beautiful view, friendly staff, and fairly clean. No wifi in the rooms, only in the lobby so that kind of sucked. Parties are Sunday though Thursday and I was there on Friday/Saturday hoping the weekend would have some good times. It's a good little walk into town, but it's on the beach so.... Overall, I enjoyed my experience. Would recommend if you prefer being secluded and enjoying the sights but want to be close to town.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank muhnkey
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Feel bad about writing a mediocre review but here it goes...
We were dropped at the main port so had to walk (what felt like miles) to the hostel with backpacks. we later found out that we should have been dropped to the hostel port. They were unable to locate our booking and didn't want to see our phone with the confirmation. Once we finally got that sorted we were shown to our "deluxe room" - there was nothing deluxe about it other than the beautiful view and hammock outside. Bathroom had grease and mould and needed a good scrub. Room was basic and small. No wardrobe or drawers. We quickly changed from 3 night to 2 after seeing the state. They only had 1 room key which they insisted on keeping, so we had to find a member of staff each time we wanted to get into our room?!?! On the first night we had to wait around over an hour for someone to turn up. There was no water available to drink or buy??!! The fridges were always locked and I was refused to purchase a Fanta as I had no small change. The hostel turned into a nightclub which started slow but did pick up and we had a really good time, this was until the music stopped and we were asked to leave. We told the security man that we were staying in the hostel and he asked to see our room key (but we didn't have one) and we nearly got thrown off the premise - luckily the manager vouched for us. Breakfast was okay but not enough water/juice , the location is so beautiful it's a shame as it could really be an amazing place to stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends