“Nice and clean Hostel, cool staff!”
Review of Aquario Hostel

and 1 more site!
Aquario Hostel
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Aquario Hostel is the best hostel ever and my trip couldn't be better!
Fred, Sandra and staff are super cool... They are always ready to help you with information about the trekking, beaches, boat tour and everything that you could need help!
The hostel and rooms are clean and good!
I really loved my time there, I'll come back as soon as possible.... miss you, Ilha Grande, Aquario Hostel and the cat Gringa! :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Roberta N

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Good location, on the sea, runs parties, and has a well-equipped kitchen with everything you need inside. The breakfast is tasty, the Wi-Fi worked well, and the staff were very nice to us. The girl at the reception let us shower there also after we checked out.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2017

The staff is very nice and helpful (Debb is amazing!) and the position of the hostel is great. At night they organize parties and during the day nice excursions to the islands. Perfect to meet people but The rooms are definitely NOT the best (very small and not very clean).

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Best receptionist ever: Debby! Best view!! Best parties!!! The transfer arrives right at the Dock of the host. Shower was good enough. Nice
Places to chill and look at the sea. Short walk to the city. Like.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TrippyAcid
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

We made a booking and it was upgraded ...we got 1 room for 3 persons....the view was perfect....weather was good...nice people who work there...helpfull
..friendly...good rooms...quite....every night a party but we didnt here it ...we loved it!!

Thanx

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joris D
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I was a bit nervous at first. I was traveling alone and got in later than expected. From the moment I arrived at Aquarius they were welcoming and very helpful. The rooms/beds were clean, staff SUPER friendly. I can't stress enough how far out of their way they went to help me with anything I needed. I only stayed two nights (really consider staying in Ilha Grande longer than two days!), but I made really great friends in that short time. I went on the boat trip which was really well worth it, the bar is super fun with lots of dancing and guests from other hostels and hotels venturing over. I ended up forgetting my jacket (with memory cards of all my trip photos in the pockets!!) and i wrote them once I realized, they gave my jacket to someone who lives in the same city as me and I just got it back last night!! Really a wonderful little hostel with a huge heart. Loved it and would most definitely return if ever in Brazil again. Also, freshly baked cake for breakfast. So good.

Room Tip: the bar stays open late so if you're a light sleeper and staying in a shared room try ear plugs.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Staff is extremely helpful (thanks again Deb!) Perfect location and amazing trails and beaches. Staff gives good information and routes how to get to nice spots. Rooms are clean and breakfast is also good!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Che Lagarto Hostel Ilha Grande
Beach House Ilha Grande Hostel
Beach House Ilha Grande Hostel
#15 of 28 in Vila do Abraao

Been to Aquario Hostel? Share your experiences!