“Hair dresser”

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Wootton
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 16, 2016

I have had good service and excellent hair cuts at this salon. The staff are friendly and accommodating.

Broxy2011, Owner at Head to Toe, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your kind review, we are so pleased that you have enjoyed your visits, and we look forward to continue to welcoming you to the salon.

Reviewed December 29, 2015

Having double-checked on last visit (4th November) that my 22nd December appointment was definitely in the diary I arrived for my 11.30 appointment on 22nd December only to be told I was not booked in. There was however a cancellation at 2.30pm which I was offered and accepted. I had my appointment card which had my appointment written on. An apology was made for the error. I returned at 2.30pm and it was evident the stylist had not been told of the error. When paying I was offered no redress for the fact that I had had to go away and then return at a later time. I wonder what would have happened should there not have been a cancellation. I must admit I did expect to receive a discount as compensation for lack in service, which I would hasten to add is normally excellent.

2  Thank WoodsTony
Broxy2011, Owner at Head to Toe, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2016

Thank you for your response. Whenever there is an error with our reception process due to us we are of course extremely sorry and have to hold our hands up. Thankfully for the number of appointments we have this is rare, but we understand it is still frustrating if it does happen. Thankfully we were able to offer an appointment at that important and very busy time of year.
We have looked up the appointment that you have mentioned but cannot find one with the name you have posted on this review, however there is an appointment with a similar name at around the right time, however that appointment did receive 25% discount to the bill, so this may not be your visit. We would of course like to make amends to you, and therefore contact you directly to offer you a discount on your return, so if you could make contact with our salon manager at maria.longford@httsalon.com, I am sure we will be able to make you happy again, and hopefully to the point that you would like to make the review a little higher. It is our goal to have happy clients, and so as soon as we hear we have slipped in any way, we want to put that right, ideally before a review is posted. So please do make contact so we know we are dealing with the correct client, it is important we can make you happy again and prove to you that our service continues way after a visit and even when things go a little wrong. Thank you.

Reviewed September 23, 2014

First visit today to this really lovely salon.
Had the pleasure of the wonderful "Lucy" who restored my stressed out hair with a lovely cut and tlc... can't recommend Lucy more or this place!! Thank you *****

Thank you so much for such a lovely review, we really appreciate it when our clients take time out to say how much they have enjoyed an experience. We look forward to continuing to welcome you back to the salon.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I visited this salon after being recommended by a friend. I've been to several different salons, such as Toni and Guy and Mahogony. I have to say that head to toe was much better than both of these top rated salons. I had a consultation before having a cut and highlights, and never felt intimidated or out of place, as I have done before. My hairdresser, Hannah was amazing, was really friendly, without being too in your face, and made me feel welcome. Everyone said what a good job she did, with one of my friends wanting to take a picture of the colour. I will definitely be going back, and would recommend both the salon, and Hannah.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I went to Head to Toe salon once before last year, just for a simple trim before my wedding day. I loved the experience but couldn't really do a proper review as I had only had a trim. I must say, even on that day I loved it and the lady (Sylvia) made me feel like she had all the time in the world for me, although I knew she had another appointment after me. She never once made me feel rushed. The same goes for my appointment yesterday (Morgan). Lovely to chat to and made me feel right at home, made me feel much less anxious (I was about to have most of my hair cut off!) I was made to feel welcome the moment I walked through the door. The stylist really took her time, was lovely, chatty (but not too chatty) and it was like we were old friends.

Upon arrival you are greeted with a friendly smile. There is no awkwardness and atmosphere is friendly and calm. I was showed to the waiting area, which is stylish and very comfortable. I barely had to wait a minute before Morgan appeared with a very friendly smile. I had a seat in the chair and we had a chat about the style of hair I was looking for. I showed her some pictures and we discussed the style, the length, what might suit me and why (face shape, jawline etc) and answered all my questions perfectly, putting my mind at ease.

We then went to have my hair washed, where the chairs massage you while you're given a luxurious hair wash. Bliss! When we went back to have my hair cut, I was offered a coffee which is served with biscuits on the side. On that day, the machine was broken so I had a standard coffee, but I know from experience (from when I had a trim), you can have a choice of coffee such as latte etc,, I noticed the music in the background too, which seemed to be the perfect volume. The whole atmosphere was brilliant. The experience of having my hair cut at Head to Toe was wonderful and I would highly recommend it to anyone. From the small details like background music modern lovely furnishings, to the more important details such as leaving the salon feeling like a million dollars, it's a visit I'm looking forward to having again. An absolutely 1st rate hairdressing experience. I am so grateful, thank you.