“Nails ”

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Wootton
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a manicure here last week. Really pleased with the service. Quiet and calm atmosphere will be back.

Broxy2011, Owner at Head to Toe, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Thank you for your kind review, it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time going to this salon.
Lauren was so wonderful and friendly . She helped me choose what colour was best for me and i was delighted with the end result.
Head to toe is a lovely, welcoming hair and beauty salon which make you feel at ease and comfortable.
I also managed to get a beauty treatment from one of the therapists who was just going home so thank you.
I will be highly recommending you to friends and family.
Thank you.

Broxy2011, Owner at Head to Toe, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind review, it is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Recently had my hair cut by Lauren - it was fantastic and exactly as I wanted! Always great service and I've had amazing hair cuts from Faye and also amazing highlights done by Lucy. Couldn't be better. Thanks head to toe!

Broxy2011, Owner at Head to Toe, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review, we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your many visits to the salon, when happy clients post a 5 star review on our Facebook page we like to send a little thank you surprise, as we are able to identify who the client is on FB, so if you would like to do that, we would like to send you a small thank you too.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

I have had good service and excellent hair cuts at this salon. The staff are friendly and accommodating.

Broxy2011, Owner at Head to Toe, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your kind review, we are so pleased that you have enjoyed your visits, and we look forward to continue to welcoming you to the salon.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2015

Having double-checked on last visit (4th November) that my 22nd December appointment was definitely in the diary I arrived for my 11.30 appointment on 22nd December only to be told I was not booked in. There was however a cancellation at 2.30pm which I was offered and accepted. I had my appointment card which had my appointment written on. An apology was made for the error. I returned at 2.30pm and it was evident the stylist had not been told of the error. When paying I was offered no redress for the fact that I had had to go away and then return at a later time. I wonder what would have happened should there not have been a cancellation. I must admit I did expect to receive a discount as compensation for lack in service, which I would hasten to add is normally excellent.

2  Thank WoodsTony
Broxy2011, Owner at Head to Toe, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2016

Thank you for your response. Whenever there is an error with our reception process due to us we are of course extremely sorry and have to hold our hands up. Thankfully for the number of appointments we have this is rare, but we understand it is still frustrating if it does happen. Thankfully we were able to offer an appointment at that important and very busy time of year.
We have looked up the appointment that you have mentioned but cannot find one with the name you have posted on this review, however there is an appointment with a similar name at around the right time, however that appointment did receive 25% discount to the bill, so this may not be your visit. We would of course like to make amends to you, and therefore contact you directly to offer you a discount on your return, so if you could make contact with our salon manager at maria.longford@httsalon.com, I am sure we will be able to make you happy again, and hopefully to the point that you would like to make the review a little higher. It is our goal to have happy clients, and so as soon as we hear we have slipped in any way, we want to put that right, ideally before a review is posted. So please do make contact so we know we are dealing with the correct client, it is important we can make you happy again and prove to you that our service continues way after a visit and even when things go a little wrong. Thank you.