“That's all you need for good holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ling_Sg
Singapore
“Only if you need a 2-room apartment and nearby Central Festival market”
Reviewed December 5, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Only if you need a 2-room apartment and nearby Central Festival market then this will be recommended. Be prepared that there is no receptionist and person to contact is only by phone. Need to make arrangement for check in and check out so there is a risk to miss the person. We encountered that when checking out. We were so worried that we would be late for flight as the person did not turn up after 30 minutes of waiting. Fortunately the in charge finally returned my call to make arrangement,
The access card is needed for using the lift, whether is going up or down so it is inconvenient. The route to Central is 10 minutes walk. Construction is going on outside the condominium so walking can be tedious at night with no street light. Torchlight is a must as it is really pitch dark. AS it has been raining for past few days, road is muddy.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ольга П
“That's all you need for good holiday”
Reviewed November 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I visited Phuket with my husband like 2 months ago. I was looking for accommodation and came across this site.

Fist and foremost, the flat was as good as it's depicted in the photo, which I didn't expect at first, because of my past experience. The room was clear enough and I guess it's the main point. To be honest, I enjoyed there myself, because the sea was near and it's convenient for us to go doing yoga to the seaside in the morning.

In brief, I'm satisfied with the price and the staff there, but next year I'll probably look for another hotel.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing