ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2019

We stayed in a 2 bed cabin , clean, cooking facilities & good beds & bathroom. Manager was very friendly , cafe had good food ,with plenty to choose from the cold meats / salad / hot meats & veges. Best pork crackling that I have ever had.

Room tip: All cabins would be satisfactory.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Cruiser652721
Reviewed August 23, 2019

As previously reported mostly a miners camp. As most of their cabins appeared to have amenities it begs the question why the ablution block was in dire need of cleaning ? They have a mobile cleaning unit which must be used only for the cabins ?
One advantage of the miners was that there is an onsite cafetaria where, for the princely sum of $15 for dinner, you could partake of a salad bar, soup, hot food buffet with an Asian slant, dessert cabinet, tea & coffee. But wait, there is more, for those that are peckish around midnight you could take away a container of snacks ! Of note was the fresh fruit salad which was fresh, not fresh out of a can & the vegetables were also the same.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank raffles123
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Very welcomed by Danny..
The grass site was excellent and it was predominately a miners haven I would recommend it to travellers....the only thing I could be pick was the amenities which could have been cleaned daily if not on the 2nd day....just saying this for future reference....don't let this comment put you of......

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AussieFLJ
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Greeted by hosts, very friendly and helpful. Could choose our own site. Great little park for our 1 night stopover. Amenities old but clean. Predominantly a miners camp site, no issues at all, very friendly and didn't bother us at all.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Simone M
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Arrived at 1730. and had to use phone as no one was around upon using the phone I was told I could put my camper where ever we could to find space as this is my second time their I got the same spot I had when I first went through this is a lovely spot the place is clean and aminities are spotless and when you wake up to all the bird life it’s like camping on the rive keep up the good work look forward to stopping in when south bound again

Date of stay: January 2019